Outdated Super Hit Baseball v4.5.8 MOD Menu APK | Ball Always in range | Remove Out Tiles | Aim Assist

KillDollar2

Platinian
Mar 12, 2022
Basti
Note:
. Complete the tutorial first then play with mod.
. Enable feature 2 before you start your match or when the tiles refresh (and disable it when you think you have scored enough).
. If you hit in the blank area you can score a homerun.
. These features are also valid for opponent so disable it after you end your turn (IMPORTANT)
. (related to feature 3, If you already have an old account (linked with fb) you can skip this instruction) For new players, after completing the tutorial play few "Batting Practice" matches with "Aim Assist " enabled, then restart the game and repeat this until the aim assist guideline's length reduces (I would recommend you to do this step using original play store version or mod with feat enabled) otherwise feature may not work properly (if it is like this you then have to repeat this step).
View attachment 477836

Enjoy :)
Vbccjv

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Does enemy knows or show it when we use aim assits or no tile?
Idk, but, you can verify it using another device

One with original play store app and other one which is modded and play 1v1 or friendly match.

Brian007

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
India
Does enemy knows or show it when we use aim assits or no tile?
So, to answer your question it took me around a month after Playing the game that we always play against bots . We don't play against a real time player . You can check it if you want.

Azharaans

Platinian
May 17, 2018
Singapore
So, to answer your question it took me around a month after Playing the game that we always play against bots . We don't play against a real time player . You can check it if you want.
Ah i see, if they send some emoticon, that doesnt mean they play real time with us right but sometimes i feel like i always play real time xD thank you for the answer bro

Azharaans

Platinian
May 17, 2018
Singapore
Idk, but, you can verify it using another device
One with original play store app and other one which is modded and play 1v1 or friendly match.
Thank you for the answer bro, il try it later! They dont have any feature like add friends, but they can invite through fb

Brian007

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
India
And how did u figure out we are Always against bots
Have you ever came across someone when their precision ability is activated and still they somehow tries to find that out tile to hit 😂 . Also many names like cali crush , urban bandits , ..... Are been repeated as our opponents a numerous times and one more thing is most of the people I play against have either no profile pic or they changed with any player photos and also if you happen to see someone with a profile pic after someone games he will come again with the same photo but different name

Planeswalker

Platinian
Dec 9, 2022
Random
Have you ever came across someone when their precision ability is activated and still they somehow tries to find that out tile to hit 😂 . Also many names like cali crush , urban bandits , ..... Are been repeated as our opponents a numerous times and one more thing is most of the people I play against have either no profile pic or they changed with any player photos and also if you happen to see someone with a profile pic after someone games he will come again with the same photo but different name
I mean but I see real people with real photos so I don't think all are bots

Brian007

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
India
If you guys still don't believe me , then have you met any opponents who skipped for the 5 second delay between a game? Just try to watch a few games closely and you could see no opponents skips the five seconds

Planeswalker

Platinian
Dec 9, 2022
Random
Yes you are right, sometimes i felt play with real people. but at the same times we got 5 sec to wait or skip, that 5 sec feels like gap for real time
I tried skipping them I found the tiles and players spawning slowly but when I didn't I found them spawning fast so I guess it's not a place to doubt

Tags
super baseball hack super baseball mod super hit baseball cheat