FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

@nik2143 Hi Nik, thank you so much for the awesome work so far. Btw, if you can add the option of instant MS -1 stage, that will be sick for the event farming. (No prestige time restriction if you are not at your MS)

Hello. I would agree with your request, but as I found out, not that many people keep prestiging as often as someone who can insta MS. as someone said, you should keep a low profile, and being on top always drags attention. with around 700 prestiges you may reach top 30% or even 10%, so just keep farming relics and being on a good pos for the event is going to be a consequence

Make a "All Hero Max" Button, so u get enough Gold to Max all Heros, push in tournament to ur MS, priestiege and play without it further, so u can get faster MS in Tournament. it works with "Coin Increase" but is takes loong. If it Possible :) Would be Nice! Great Work by faar and best mod!

Did u think about some feature for AT (Abyssal Tournament) ? like Auto Max Heros (Like the Priestige Max from the Game but it countinue), Auto Accept Fairys something like that.

IDK fi that's viable, since the gold after prestige is variable and depends on your stats. plus, if you reach a stage you shouldn't (the game has a variable that checks if your MS matches the stats/gold necessary for that MS, which is why so many people gets teapot after using 'coin increase'), you will get banned. also, someone sugested that people do it slow at the beginning of a tournament so it doesn't drag attention, and I try and do that.

if anyone do research on instant max stage and share if its 100% banhammer or not would be very nice

insta MS is safe, alongside with coin not reduce, mana not decrease, no skill cooldown, unlimited fairys and fight with bosses only. but remember, it only needs one perso to report you and you will get banned, so i would suggest that you don't abuse by going far from what you should actually be reaching as your MS, or else either someone can report you, or the game itself will teapot you.

@nik2143 your mod is the best one out there and your always add new mods to the menu im curious if you have tried or had in luck with changing raid card levels? For example the same way you can set the hero scrolls/ weapons to 100 but do it for raid cards to lvl 50 for example. Keep up the amazing work i myself have played for 4 years and you make it so i don't have to whale out ahahah i appreciate the work you!!

I dont believe that this is doable, as a few things are server sided. but maybe multipling the cards themselves would could be done, and you'd only have to upgrade them. that's just an idea.

I reached Cap after 60 Days of playing...
Just play Safe, dont go huge in, the maingame is mostly dead only Clanraid is important tbh, go for Stage 60k or higher an go to a clan arround 3-20 Raid.
Im at 116k rn and do 2m+ Dmg per Attack.

how did you got to 116 in only 60 days? which build were you using?

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk