FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

How I fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-23-23-27-41-488_com.gamehivecorp.taptitans2.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-23-23-27-41-488_com.gamehivecorp.taptitans2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 71
hey everyone, while we wait for Nik, as long as you have linked an email to your account, you'll be able to play using the original game. you just need to uninstall the mod and install the Google play version and retrieve the saved progress from your last prestige, and when the new mod comes to light, undo that and get all features again

You know what you have to activate to avoid bans ?
People have been recommending to use unlimited fairies, unlimited mana, no cooldown skills, money not decrease and fight bosses only. I have been playing using this mod for about 3 weeks now and learning from experience that if you ever get too far from where you're supposed to be, you will get banned. like this one time I tapped a lot of times on updating new heroes, although I was still week and had a few artifacts, and I jumped 2k stages and got banned. I have not been banned for prestiging several times (upgrading artifacts). what I'm currently doing is jumping a few stages with all spells activated while using clan ship with that one skills that summons a clan mate, and spamming the clan mate (infinity faerie allows that) gets me really far. then I stop and upgrade shadow book + all main artifacts for that build and do it again.
tbh it can get a bit boring, since I have to wait 2 min between prestiges, but so far I'm 10k. I'm looking for a better/faster build though. maybe with the -1 MS jump we will be able to speed up that.

People have been recommending to use unlimited fairies, unlimited mana, no cooldown skills, money not decrease and fight bosses only. I have been playing using this mod for about 3 weeks now and learning from experience that if you ever get too far from where you're supposed to be, you will get banned. like this one time I tapped a lot of times on updating new heroes, although I was still week and had a few artifacts, and I jumped 2k stages and got banned. I have not been banned for prestiging several times (upgrading artifacts). what I'm currently doing is jumping a few stages with all spells activated while using clan ship with that one skills that summons a clan mate, and spamming the clan mate (infinity faerie allows that) gets me really far. then I stop and upgrade shadow book + all main artifacts for that build and do it again.
tbh it can get a bit boring, since I have to wait 2 min between prestiges, but so far I'm 10k. I'm looking for a better/faster build though. maybe with the -1 MS jump we will be able to speed up that.

Depends on what variant of clan ship build you use, I go by this website and using the clan ship no Ash build (recommended by a clan member at 60k)

I'm at 30k atm what I do when a new tournement starts is activate all mods except increase gold and max stage then hit prestige.

I will then level up any available passive skills (thanks to the mods active)

Keep playing until reached my max stage in order to use freeze max stage, once stage is frozen I would turn off max scrolls/weapons and all weapon sets mods and prestige.

Prestiging insures the mods are turnt off to carry on increasing my max stage.
I can increase my stages dramatically and find it so much safer, as technically I'm not going past my max stage due to passive skills being leveled up

I have been previously teapotted more times than I can count but highest was 60k before seeing a teapot, most of the times is being careless and pushing to many stages between prestiges.

All in all I use this mod apk;
This site for build: Builds Compendium - RotoR's Clan Ship No Ash pHoM & Fairy builds
artifacts optimiser = TT2MASTER apk
Raid optimiser = TT2 Raid optimizer apk

Using my latest method I have found it to be safe and stage advancement safer and been months of active playing without teapot.

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk