Outdated The Healing - Horror Story Ver. 1.12.17 Mod Apk | Premium Pack | Hearts | Coins

Marrry

Rookie
Sep 14, 2022
Netherlands
Um... I'm sorry, but I really don't understand this... What is "Transfer Save"? And how to use it? Where is it located in the game itself or where? Silly questions, I know. However, perhaps there is some video tutorial? Also, where can I get the code? I'm sorry I have to explain everything..

Reactions: Elqp

DigitalKnight

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Jul 31, 2018
Within the Heart
Um... I'm sorry, but I really don't understand this... What is "Transfer Save"? And how to use it? Where is it located in the game itself or where? Silly questions, I know. However, perhaps there is some video tutorial? Also, where can I get the code? I'm sorry I have to explain everything..
Sorry for the confusion. Here is the transfer savegame option

Screenshot_20220914_171331.png

Pressing it will bring the following popup. Press Transfer savegame to get a new code. Then press on enter code and input your code.
Hope it helps :)

Screenshot_20220914_171339.png

Last edited:

Shinkansen99

Rookie
Jul 19, 2021
Syria
Thank you very much it really worked!!! I didn't do as the instructions said first cause I thought these were for older saves 😅 but then I read them again and did as told and it worked ^^

Reactions: DigitalKnight
Tags
android mods free mods the healing - horror story the healing - horror story cheat the healing - horror story hack the healing - horror story mod the healing - horror story premium