PMT FREE MOD Tokyo Afterschool Summoners ver. 5.3.4 MOD MENU APK | AUTO WIN

1.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 51
Im trying out 3 different ones: FE File Explorer, RS File Manager, and ZArchiver Pro

FE File Explorer:
I try to copy extracted obb files to android/obb. It says "failed to get contents"
I try to go to android/obb. It says "doesnt exist"

RS File Manager doesnt see anything in the android folder

ZArchiver Pro
I can see the files in obb
Theres a way to cut/copy, but I dont see a way to paste the files

Is the Tokyo Afterschool Summoners folder supposed to be in the com.android.vending folder?

Im trying out 3 different ones: FE File Explorer, RS File Manager, and ZArchiver Pro

FE File Explorer:
I try to copy extracted obb files to android/obb. It says "failed to get contents"
I try to go to android/obb. It says "doesnt exist"

RS File Manager doesnt see anything in the android folder

ZArchiver Pro
I can see the files in obb
Theres a way to cut/copy, but I dont see a way to paste the files

Is the Tokyo Afterschool Summoners folder supposed to be in the com.android.vending folder?
Well this also happens to me in my new phone 🗿🗿🗿
But I used ES File explorer and ZArchiver and it works you just need to grant them permission I guess... Also tried it on RS file maneger and I tried copy pasting, it works.
Screenshot_20221111-230024.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221111-225334.jpg
    Screenshot_20221111-225334.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20221111-225108.jpg
    Screenshot_20221111-225108.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20221111-225636.jpg
    Screenshot_20221111-225636.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 51
Well this also happens to me in my new phone 🗿🗿🗿
But I used ES File explorer and ZArchiver and it works you just need to grant them permission I guess... Also tried it on RS file maneger and I tried copy pasting, it works.View attachment 469020

Thank you very much! ES File explorer works perfectly! The "grant permissions" kept recurring whenever I kept pressing "grant now". I also followed the [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps to install instead the link I mentioned earlier.

Tags Tags
action rpg anime anime player hypercasual rpg single player stylized stylized realistic tokyo afterschool summoners