AWAITING UPDATE Tower War - Tactical Conquest Ver. 1.29.1 MOD Menu APK | Free In-App Purchase

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
I'm not sure non-rooted mods will work anymore unfortunately. I have the feeling the application has been updated to not allow progress to be saved or loaded in such scenarios
 
After updating to Ver. 1.29.1, the game doesn't start. The loading start screen stays forever!
What could br wrong?
Game is now save against modding.
In other words, its dead and gone.
Uninstall is the only thing you can do.
I lost all my extreme hard work and progress each evening since 3 years, had no other choice to uninstall.

Did'nt the modder noticed that the game now includes mod protections, or he did not care at all?
 
Game is now save against modding.
In other words, its dead and gone.
Uninstall is the only thing you can do.
I lost all my extreme hard work and progress each evening since 3 years, had no other choice to uninstall.

Did'nt the modder noticed that the game now includes mod protections, or he did not care at all?
👍
 

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom