56i5rvzuxdzwcmdiejtgaexzc76ws4imj9a1ahll4-s280-png.png

Playstore Link:

Game Name: Uncrowned
Game Version: 2.4.0
Needs OBB: Yes
Needs Root: No

*MOD Features*
  1. dumb enemy
Stay away from harmful malicious mods that fill your device with UNWANTED ADS! I always provide quality service with no such malicious tricks to earn money. We want you happy, that's our goal. You can be sure to download quality on platinmods.com.

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)
Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+.
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).
Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

Way 1 (no root):
1.) Install playstore version and download OBB files ingame
2.) Go to Android/OBB folder on your device and rename game OBB with additional "x" or something
3.) Remove playstore version
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Go to Android/OBB and remove the added "x" from game data
6.) Enjoy
Or watch: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide

Way 2 (root & no-root):
1.) Download OBB files
2.) Download mod APK
3.) Move OBB Files to Android/OBB folder in your device
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Enjoy

Way 3 (root):
Install the MOD over the Playstore-Version after you downloaded the OBBs ingame with the PS-Version.
Follow this patch Guide: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - How to overwrite/update a MOD with NOX Emulator
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)

Wiccan

Just Crazy
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
Love the game..I don't think I understand how the mod works with dumb enemies? Does that mean they can't shoot arrows cause my guys kept dying alot? Am I looking at something wrong..still a great game and as always so very greatful too..is there a vid I can watch that explains which part is dumb enemy

Wiccan

Just Crazy
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
Lol nevermind I'm so dumb sometimes..it means that they don't come out their bases and attack our blue towers . awesome thanks gnaff..great mod very happy

Reactions: GNaFF

Wiccan

Just Crazy
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
It's weird..I'm still getting attacked alot from bases release their troops .any help or what am I doing wrong..?? It's didn't do this on gnaff mod video and I know it's a real mid cause gnaff don't put out bs crap mods..so is anyone elts being attacked too!?..I'm gettng wrecked .lol..I mean sometimes it works sometimes or most of the time it dosnt work unless it only word for cge type and not for pvp enemy..I'm getting stomped by pvp players ..so many red troops to where I can't even get one base open?? Any help I'll be so grateful ..thank you

Wiccan

Just Crazy
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
Hey gnaff..your splash pops up at beginning of the game but all the enemy troops keep pouring in? Did they patch mabye? I watched the vid you posted..I can't get mod to do what vid shows for some reason..I know the mod is installed correctly because your name appears..love the game.mabye I'm not doing something right .mabye later today when you get caught up with all more important task you can mabye take a look..ty..forever team gnaff and of course always greatful 😊

GNaFF

PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Oct 20, 2018
Hồ Chí Minh City
Hey gnaff..your splash pops up at beginning of the game but all the enemy troops keep pouring in? Did they patch mabye? I watched the vid you posted..I can't get mod to do what vid shows for some reason..I know the mod is installed correctly because your name appears..love the game.mabye I'm not doing something right .mabye later today when you get caught up with all more important task you can mabye take a look..ty..forever team gnaff and of course always greatful 😊
idk..i will check soon

Reactions: Wiccan

Wiccan

Just Crazy
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
idk..i will check soon
Yea I just checked..they patched it ..still an awesome game though..you can actually still use the mod if you play computer but it won't allow points or rewards anymore..but if you challenge campaign against computer or any pvp and they patched it..but technically you still can use mod if you modified the battle to computer but they made it where you'll get no rewards or coin😊 still fun game though..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GNaFF Outdated Uncrowned アンクラウン Ver. 2.2.2 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemy Outdated PMT Android MODs 54
LEIIKUN FREE MOD Surgery Master - VER. 1.14 MOD APK | Unlimited Cash & Energy | No Ads-Free ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 0
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Almost a Hero - Idle RPG Clicker Ver. 4.3.0 MOD APK | Free Upgrade | Free Craft | MEGA MOD EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
B PMT FREE MOD City Island 4 - Town Simulation: Village Builder Ver. 3.1.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Gold | Unlocked All Islands EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
F4OST PMT FREE MOD Hundred Soul : The Last Savior Ver 0.25.0 MOD Menu | God Mode | 1 Hit Kill | Damage Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 16
LEIIKUN FREE MOD Water Slide 3D - VER. 2.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Coins, Diamonds & Energy | No Ads-Free ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 0
LEIIKUN FREE MOD Robot Strike 3D - VER. 2.0 MOD APK | Lots of Coins & Gems | Level Max ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 0
B PMT FREE MOD One Combo Sword - Grow your Sword Ver. 2.1.7 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
B PMT FREE MOD Merge Wonders - Elf Gardens Ver. 1.4.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Woods | Unlimited Energy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
B PMT FREE MOD Monster Kick Ver. 4 MOD APK | Unlocked Themes | All Balls Purchased | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Armed Heist: TPS 3D Sniper shooting gun games Ver. 2.1.1 MOD APK | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Bloons TD 6 Ver. 21.1 MOD APK | God Mode | Unlimited Money | MEGA MOD EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
Keiran98 FREE MOD Beat Shooter Ver.1.2.3 Mod | Money | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 1
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Dragon shooter - Dragon war - Arcade shooting game Ver. 1.0.81 MOD APK | Unlimited Money EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Keiran98 FREE MOD Raccoon Adventure Ver.1.024 Mod | Money | Food | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 1
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Spacelanders: 3D Sci-Fi Shooter RPG Ver. 1.0.4 MOD APK | GOD MODE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Dashero: Archer & Sword 3D Ver. 0.0.8 MOD APK | UNLIMITED ADD GOLD | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Weapon Masters : Roguelike Ver. 1.6.7 MOD APK | NO COOL DOWN SKILL | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Scarlet Crisis (Nutaku) Ver. 1.4.2 MOD APK | God EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 29
LEIIKUN FREE MOD Rocket Car Ball - VER. 1.9 MOD APK | Unlimited Gems, Screws & Nitro/Boost | No Ads-Free ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 4
LEIIKUN FREE MOD Spiral Roll - VER. 1.10.2 MOD APK | All Powerups Unlocked & Activated ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 2
B PMT FREE MOD Zombie War: Idle Defense Game (Early Access) Ver. 4 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamons EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Alice Re:Code JP Ver. 1.5.4 MOD APK | Skill CD | Mana EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
AMN FREE MOD The Wizard of Oz Magic Match 3 - VER. 1.0.4706 Mod ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 0
B PMT FREE MOD 7 Mages Ver. 1.1.31121154 MOD APK | Unlimited Money EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
LEIIKUN FREE MOD Snowboard Master 3D - VER. 1.2.3 MOD APK | Unlimited Coins | Unlimited Energy | Free Snowboard ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 2
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD IGI Commando Fire Ops Mission Ver. 1.1.4 MOD APK | INFINITE MONEY | INFINITE WEAPONS | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Gun Strike FPS Cold War - Free Army Shooting Game Ver. 1.1.0 MOD APK | INFINITE MONEY | INFINITE MEDICAL KIT | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Contract Cover Shooter - Anti-Terrorist Mission Ver. 1.2.0 MOD APK | INFINITE MONEY | INFINITE WEAPONS | INFINITE MEDICAL KIT | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Zombie! Dying Island - Survival Ver. 1.1.0 MOD APK | INFINITE MONEY | INFINITE WEAPONS | INFINITE MEDICAL KIT | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
LEIIKUN FREE MOD Candy Bomb - Match 3 Games Free - VER. 1.1.4 MOD APK | Unlimited Lives & Coins ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 2
Mika Cybertron PMT FREE MOD Giants with BORA Ver. 2.1.4 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | One Hit Kill | Attack Multiplier | Instant Kill / Instant Wins | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Action Taimanin Ver. 2.0.16 MOD APK [ARM64] Menu | Dumb Enemy | DMG | God | Hp | Crit EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 51
Keiran98 FREE MOD Cash Rush2 Ver.1.0.28 Mod | Currency | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 1
B PMT FREE MOD Hey Love Adam: Texting Game Ver. 2.0.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Money EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
B PMT FREE MOD Hey Love Chris: Choose Your Own Story Ver. 0.8.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Money EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
LEIIKUN FREE MOD Fruits Jam Match 3 - VER. 1.0.5 MOD APK | Lots of coins | No Extra Moves Cost ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 2
B PMT FREE MOD Shisha - The Lost Souls: Anime Moe Horror Game Ver. 2.0.9 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 77
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Assassin Zombie Shooter : Apocalypse Survival 2020 Ver. 2 MOD APK | GOD MODE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Call of Zombie Shooter: 3D Missions Ver. 3.0 MOD APK | UNLIMITED MONEY | UNLIMITED PURCHASE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD American Sniper Mission 2020 - Free Shooting Games Ver. 4.0 MOD APK | GOD MODE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Zombie Shooting Game: 3d DayZ Survival Ver. 1.3.0 MOD APK | INFINITE MONEY | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
B PMT FREE MOD Dev Empire Tycoon 2: game developer simulator Ver. 2.6.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Points | Unlimited Research EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
Qnzboi102 iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 14 ✔] Stick Shadow: Fight Ver. 1.1.2 MOD Menu | Free IAP | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Coins | + 7 More MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 9
Qnzboi102 iPMT [nonJB] [iOS 14 ✔] Stick Shadow: Fight Ver. 1.1.2 MOD IPA | Free IAP | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Coins | + 7 More MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 5
Qnzboi102 iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 14 ✔] WorkeMon Ver. 1.0.29 MOD Menu | FREE iAP | Unlimited Coins | Unlimited Ruby | Unlimited Lives | Unlimited Tickets | Anti-Ban | No Ads MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 5
Qnzboi102 iPMT [nonJB] [iOS 14 ✔] WorkeMon Ver. 1.0.29 MOD IPA | Unlimited Coins | Unlimited Ruby | Unlimited Lives | Unlimited Tickets | Anti-Ban | No Ads | FREE IAP MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 0
Keiran98 FREE MOD Zombie Killing Ver.1.0.5 Mod | Money | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 3
Keiran98 FREE MOD Work From Home 3D Ver.2020.10.13 Mod | Unlimited Currency | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 0
B PMT FREE MOD Monster Storm2 Ver. 1.1.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 16