You are the best team ever !!!
Platinmods thank you for everything you do for us ❤
Best mods ever 1000% safe
Always there to help us thank you guys

Manda886

Awesome Active Platinian
Sep 14, 2019
Italy
Well Platinmods is the best place where to find mods FOR FREE !!! free section is so big that means our Admins aint greedy bastards like some competitors forum :face55: i love you all peace :face34: @Qnzboi102

Victorboy2

Rookie
May 2, 2020
Malaysia
Hi boss i see the platinmod in game best hack mod never banned see many player vip u are number 1 place hacker gamer team is platinmod i like your hard work creating the hack i will prayer to u bacuse all on platinmod is save in house pls dont go out plss #stay in home #platinmods We all together fight the corona ...and any mistake my english i say sorry that any mistake any word bye boss#platinmods #1in the Heart patinmod thnk bro u bro forever @Qnzboi102 #stay in home

Garena2898

Rookie
Mar 29, 2020
INDONESIA
Komunitas ini mengajarkan kita bagaimana mod game dan bersenang-senang setiap hari. Komunitas ini bukan hanya tentang Modding.
Berteman, Berkomunikasi dengan anggota, Bermain dan Lebih banyak!
Modders di sini mungkin tidak kadang-kadang berbicara karena Mereka sibuk mengerjakan Bunch game modded dan mereka bekerja Keras untuk membuat Mod untuk 900k anggota kami.

Meminta pelepasan mereka karena kita tidak tahu apa yang mereka perbuat. Memperbaiki Hacks dan Memperbaiki bug dan menambahkan lebih banyak fitur yang mungkin tidak mudah. Mungkin perlu beberapa waktu untuk memperbaiki dan menjadi sukses.

Saya Menikmati tinggal di sini di Platin Mods dan saya selalu aktif dan membantu orang-orang sementara Staf sibuk. Saya mungkin bukan Staf, tapi saya senang membantu di sini dan membantah
Modder melakukan yang terbaik di sana untuk membuat kita Mod yang dapat kita nikmati ♥
Untuk Semua Anggota dan Staf yang senang bertemu dengan Anda di Komunitas ini saya menghargai Anda semua dan GoodLuck untuk Para Pemenang ???

@Qnzboi102

Jun 10, 2019
Brazil
Platinmods Team ain't no Tina Turner but:
? You're simply the best ? better than all the rest ? Better than anyone ? anyone I ever met ? :gif21:

Thank you @Qnzboi102 and all your team mates for providing us a much better mobile gaming community! ? You're simply the best ? :face44::face12:

Jun 10, 2019
Brazil
Alright, after the funny message I'd like to say that I met this community searching for saint seiya cosmo fantasy mods, when I realized how awesome it was to have all kinds of mods for all kinds of games. It made me wanna root my phone, learn how to hack into some config, playgames achievements, learn how to use GG to edit game values, and who knows if someday I'll learn about modding, or just making some Lua scripts. Anyway, that would be supercool to give back to the community some fun and some knowledge, since the community provided me all those possibilities.
And this second message isn't about trying to win the give away. It's my sincere thanks to how you just encouraged people not only to say how you're an important community but WHY you're that important, for providing us those experiences.
Thank you @Qnzboi102 and all the PMT! ? You're simply the best ? ?

KrlBeats

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 28, 2020
Slovakia
Actually I don't need VIP that much, but I want to say good things about the forum.

This forum is so far best I've found for modded games, have really friendly people, and not apps don't contain viruses or ads.

Anything I need, I look always on Platinmods.

@Qnzboi102

ranjodh

Rookie
May 9, 2020
india
Hi boss i see the platinmod in game best hack mod never banned see many player vip u are number 1 place hacker gamer team is platinmod i like your hard work creating the hack i will prayer to u bacuse all on platinmod is save in house pls dont go out plss #stay in home #platinmods We all together fight the corona ...and any mistake my english i say sorry that any mistake any word bye boss#platinmods #1in the Heart patinmod thnk bro u bro forever @Qnzboi102 #stay in home
plz

Status
Not open for further replies.