[VIP 1 MONTH GIVEAWAY] 2 LUCKY WINNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princetom157

Rookie
Apr 9, 2018
Cebu
Well i somehow think i'm a member in platinmods for 90days cause i don't really remember but anyways i got something to say about this wonderful community or website. I think it's been years? or months? i forgot when i registered here but this community or website is the MOST TRUSTED AND MOST RELIABLE when it comes to modding apps and i've been impressed about it cause whenever i got something i want to be modded this community always provide you. and from my experience it is a wonderful community all the admins, modderators, and many more personnel here are approachable and kind. they really are hardworking and deserve to be the best mod website @Qnzboi102

seto36

Platinian
Feb 20, 2020
China
the only site i found that has many modded game, whether it's an old game or new game(early access) without any annoying stuff in it.
mod update were quick and new game every day, perfectly fit me since i'm too lazy to mod it for my self.
i don't know if i ever download @Qnzboi102 mod since i'm not an iPhone user, but yee i appreciate every modder work here. GJ.

Mercurialx

Awesome Active Platinian
Nov 21, 2017
Man this website rocks! it always have what we want to have. Fulfilling the requests. There are even a tutorial on how to mod for those who wan to try. What can I say? This is the best modding apk/ios website. ?

Del157118

Platinian On Fire
May 8, 2018
Brazil
@Qnzboi102

well, i'm going to start talking about my time in this community! at the time i entered here i was a 15 year old teenager (my profile is wrong) even though i was 15 years old i had a childlike mentality and somehow participating in this community helped me to evolve a lot in real life and i managed to learn a little about programming , I am not a modder or anything, but participating in this community made me understand more about programming and things like that ... as I rarely leave the house I have enough time to learn more about it, and I hope so. but on the personal side, platinmods is an amazing and perfect community for newbies, very educated modders and almost always doing their best to help you, and besides always doing your job perfectly (as much as possible) I am not very good with words haha. well that's, Why do I want the vip? Well, actually I was thinking about buying the vip for a while, but I don't have the money to invest, lol. i really like pmt, and i would like to have the opportunity to test the vip. that's basically it. sorry for the horrible english, i hope you can understand my message.

cristallove

Rookie
Aug 9, 2019
usa
@Qnzboi102

really spend time in forum just checking around
and like how you guys organized and how much fun you giving whether free or paid

and i do appreciate your hard work god bless you all

i wish i can afford to pay vip to support you guys you really deserve more support

love from heart

greetings

Lubu

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 25, 2017
Hi! Be honest i dont really care bout vip or not. Ive been there even just once lol! Ive start member since ive play ff awakening and the modder is @Yeowang really aprreciated ur mod ms! And once vip for toram online, the climax is the dev got new security system so i quit the game and tell @G-Bo ッ that i planning to stop to be vip and he is understand that. Next game ive playing is Goddess Primal Chaos and @andnix the modder. But ive feel u need to spent more and more money to be top dog on event lol so i quit again. Now im just play free and exclusive pmt mod or some member sharing mod that have been tested! The point is give respect to all the modder team or member who have been shared and tested mod! Without them our life games is sucks haha. Thank you guys! And keep the work! From u to us and for us! Gracias!

Chhorng

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 15, 2018
California
Thanks to this site, I've been able to enjoy free games mods from these talented modders. Compare to other mod sites, this one is the best out of them so far @Qnzboi102

Leagrove

Rookie
May 9, 2020
Indonesia
@Qnzboi102

Im newbie here searching for some mmorpg mod..
Please guide me..
Hope I can win this VIP facilities..
Thank You..

Oh Ya If some PMT/another modder can make mod for Ragnarok Frontier on android please tell me..
Thank You

xDreDz

Platinian
Jul 14, 2018
Philippines
@Qnzboi102

Well, first of all the vip costs less compared to the other sites, 2nd,
modders actually are active here! They are patient and responsive which is rare.
2nd, I love organized it is, easy to find mods that you need.

MaDy9

Rookie
May 10, 2020
Jordan
I love you all so much

I wish you all the best and love

I hope to win. I really have not tried hacking before, and I hope to try it really

Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.