[VIP 1 MONTH GIVEAWAY] 2 LUCKY WINNERS

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]

Sample IOS

Rookie
May 23, 2019
France
@Qnzboi102
I've been a member for a years now but I never got to really test Platinmods mainly because I can't offered to buy it.
But from what I heard and saw from YouTube and this platform Platinmods is one of the top best community and advanced modder that mobile gaming can have. Knowing also there mods are people modded and updated every time.
I worked with a modder I've been a tester for a Critical ops and I know for a fact that being a modder can be stressful because they always want to be st the top to realist a working unbannable hack for the community that's why we would appreciate what they do for us :D
#TeamPlatinmods

Snowew

Platinian
Apr 19, 2020
Italy
(Oh I’m here not bcuz I can have free VIP)
First of all thank for those alpha beast guys who were the admins/moderators etc.
I’m gratefull for u all
I’m not the one who likes to talk so I’ll keep this short u guys are the best may u have good health and I wish u guys to be long lived.
-much support from me love you all .

MaxHell

Platinian
Dec 9, 2019
India
@Qnzboi102 Thank you for the giveaway.

I have seen a good lots of free mods in this website and really appreciate it. No ads, malwares etc.
Even the vip really worth on this website since it have the good & fast updated mods (never but will sure when i start earning).
Friendly & responsive staffs. (yeah no need to reply who just spam 'update' each hour) you all have your own work & lives, we do understand these.
18+ games never tried tho

Mia99

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2019
Underworld
i saw this post however i am not here for VIP cause i dont play games much but i want say the people here in Platinmods Admin, Modders or members are best people to create such great community like Platinmods website and i thank all the modders and Admin for their creativity while modding games, and the people for supporting Platinmods. i Hope Platinmods stay forever and keep growing!

Duškync

Platinian
Apr 5, 2020
Czech Republic
For start i find this site random
I search for my favorite game mods and i found this site
A want thanks to everyone on this site for helping and makin our life better!

I want to say big thanks for every modder on this site

Btw " i dont need win . I choose this way just to thanks modders "
@Qnzboi102

EyeDeA

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jul 13, 2019
Philippines
@Qnzboi102 Platinmod member since August . im Glad that i was part of PM Family because the Staffs are accomodating and easy to approach. this is the only Mod site that i found verry Cheap for only 10$ you can now use alot of mods. i hope that PM Team stay strong and stay Longer 💯🔥❤ Godbless PM Family

Countdown10299

Platinian
May 13, 2020
Australia
I know I'm not eligible for this giveaway but still I want to say few things.

At the beginning I was kind of frustrated, because I came to this website for only one particular game PUBG and there are delays in stable mod for it. But by the time and after observations I realised it's not easy how developers working so hard to bypass every kind of security from pubg anti cheat system, pubg is world best game and PMT developers are so good at breaking it's security and making so much wonderful mods for us. Well I'm still waiting on stable release lol so I can get my VIP and enjoy my favourite game.
Once I get my VIP I'll try all the mods and see how much smart guys you are. You guys are so wonderful and talented. I'm sorry on the behalf of all rude comments in general chat made by members of this beautiful platform. Not everyone can understand what you guys are doing for us. This platform is perfectly managed by you guys. 🙌

gurnish

Rookie
May 7, 2020
India
@Qnzboi102 every thing is great about platinmods like payment options and 60+ apps and my most favourite thing i like about platinmods is staff members are always active and available to reply to my doubts. ❤❤

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rwes