[VIP 1 MONTH GIVEAWAY] 2 LUCKY WINNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dry

Platinian
Apr 10, 2017
@Qnzboi102

Ive been here for some time now,bought 2 vips,all good,supports are good too,they been listening to our much demands lmao,the free moda are good too,many good games and long lasting support from the modder. I hope this community can grow bigger and create more useful mods so we can say fuck em to the greedy ass developer with their pay to win games lol,big thanks to all of you modders in this community too from me. Great work you guys!

MAY PLATINMODS RISE TILL THE END OF TIMES

Lol777

Rookie
Aug 25, 2018
Myanmar
@Qnzboi102 I think that platinmods is the best website to download modded games and because of this I am very thankful to you and the other developers of this website. I would also like to say that not only is the modded games good, they also provide you with anti ban which assures you safety. All the games are perfect and also the developers and other modders provide full customer support in case we dont understand something. The support is very good and the games are amazing quality. Keep uploading mods for us as this is the only website where I can find true hacks. Thanks for everything.

Reysilva

Platinian
Apr 3, 2019
Hugs and Kisses!
Hello @Qnzboi102 and PMT!~

I'd just like to point out how much I enjoy finding some free time and knowing I can freely browse here and look for something enjoyable to play thanks to the efforts and care of everyone here, the staff and the community as a whole. None of this would exist without any of us, and the fact that it's so easily accessible is just absolutely amazing. Whether I get picked for the giveaway or not, I'm just happy to be able to express my gratitude on these threads when I see them pop up.

Looking forward to a beautiful Mother's Day, I hope everyone is as well!

khuzaimasyed

Platinian
Nov 11, 2019
Pakistan
Not sure if its been 90 days since I don't know how to check but more than 2 months have passed probably. @Qnzboi102 Honestly I don't have much to say except for thanks for letting me feel like I belong here as the whole platinum mod community is really nice and accept me as who I am not as who other think I am, so thankyou for always being there

Gg54

Rookie
Apr 7, 2020
梦中
非常感谢本论坛以及所有坛主给我们创建这样一个娱乐聊天的地方,我们一起游戏一起聊天一起开心,这让我非常愉快,我会一直关注本论坛为论坛做贡献! :face03:

justglano

Platinian
Oct 31, 2017
There is no place like platinmods they get the job done and I Injoy the service they provide for a couple of year now... Il keep it nice and short because they know they doing a great job peace out from the Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.