Sid avian

Platinian
Original poster
May 15, 2017
war-and-order-icon-r225x225.jpg

Game Name:War and order

Game Version:1.0.54

Google Play Store Link:

APK Link: War and Order APK Download - Free Strategy GAME for Android | APKPure.com

Cheat Requested:
•speedups
•Resource hack
Following resources in game
• speedups for speeding up the game
• fast resource gathering speed.
1. Food (lots of food needed for upgrade in later game. It can be mined in game from mines if this helps).
2.wood ( same as food).
3.stone (stone can be Gained after level 10 castle).
4.iron(can be obtained after level 15 castle).
5.gems (premium currency.it can be mined for free from mines but takes 18hrs to mine 90 gems).
•Anything that can be done will be appreciated.

Have you tried any cheat engines?:yes i tried some but the game is beyond me

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Still no luck then by the looks of it :’(
I wouldn’t even care but I know it’s possible as some Chinese guys make new accounts and by castle level 10/11 they have over 50m wood/Food which they sell. Annoying knowing that it can be done.

Still no luck then by the looks of it :’(
I wouldn’t even care but I know it’s possible as some Chinese guys make new accounts and by castle level 10/11 they have over 50m wood/Food which they sell. Annoying knowing that it can be done.
I have three castles in my realm who are level 30 and they have over 250m stone( and above 500m food and wood )...I mean really??. While we rest are slaving at 17-18
P.s lol that came wrong I don't have but there are three lvl 30 castle in my realm

any news regarding this game??
None yet. It is hard game to mod but if anyone can then these guys will be able to...they modded war robots and that game seems more protected. I just wish they update us a bit so we atleast know they are working on it.

None yet. It is hard game to mod but if anyone can then these guys will be able to...they modded war robots and that game seems more protected. I just wish they update us a bit so we atleast know they are working on it.
Yes is also my whish, that somebody is working on it. Will buy Vip for this mod.
It would be so nice...

Reactions: Sid avian
I will pay dearly for the creator of this mod,
what we need is to build 100k gems, build as many 8 hour speed up packages as possible, as well as increase power or damage to blacksmith equipment,
I use the Guardian game all of it works but only the display , has no effect maybe I changed it the wrong way

Tags Tags
camel games strategy game war and order