This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.1.2.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

Thank you, uninstall helped

Good, I'm glad it work for you.

Thank you, is there a specific F1VM you use?

It's called F1VM. As far as I know, there isn't any other variety of it. I would post the link to download here, but it may be against forum rules. If you google "F1VM", you'll find it then.

Привет! Мод работает, спасибо! Может кому будет интересно, в LD Player есть возможность включить рут в настройках без дополнительного софта. Я действительно хочу, чтобы переключатель в моде работал даже после того, как я увижу платный выбор. Дело в том. Чтобы сделать выборы свободными, вам нужно включить переключатель в начале главы. И тогда все выборы выглядят как свободные. А если сделать это позже, увидев платный выбор, то мод не работает. И хотелось бы посмотреть где платный выбор, а где бесплатный

Hello! The mod works, thanks! Maybe someone will be interested, in LD Player it is possible to enable root in the settings without additional software. I really wish the toggle in the mod would work even after I see a paid choice. The point is. To make the elections free, you need to turn on the switch at the beginning of the chapter. And then all elections look like free. And if you do it later, seeing a paid choice, then the mod does not work. And I would like to see where the paid choice is, and where is the free one

Now the switch has stopped working. All choices are always displayed as free.
You must have not read the important notes in the first post.

*Important Notes*
1. If you are done or want to stop playing the game, then please make sure to TURN OFF all those cheats/mods you had enabled before killing or closing the menu, otherwise all those cheats/mods will always be active for ever, even if the toggles are turned turned off.

Tags Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod