PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.1.2.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

I'm not quite sure what it is that I am doing wrong, I have gotten everything installed and successfully used "attach to app" and "start menu" however when I flip the switch in the menu to unlock choice, it is having no effects. I have deleted everything and reinstalled them, I have been using VMOS to run these if for whatever reason that is a part of the issue.

I'm not quite sure what it is that I am doing wrong, I have gotten everything installed and successfully used "attach to app" and "start menu" however when I flip the switch in the menu to unlock choice, it is having no effects. I have deleted everything and reinstalled them, I have been using VMOS to run these if for whatever reason that is a part of the issue.
Ended up switching from VMOS to F1 VM and it's working perfectly now!

Works perfectly, thanks! If anyone still struggles with getting it running - try a different VM app first. VMOS, F1 VM and LDPlayer didn't work for me (although the last two ones were probably my fault, ran out of patience with setting it up after it didn't work after the first run :D ), NoxPlayer did.

Hi could you pls let me know what the step by step process is to use this mod? I have downloaded PM injector and whispers apk from Google play but I'm not apple to attach app as it says 'You need to grant root permission in order to use PM injector app'. Is there something else I'm supposed to be doing? Like should I download some other player like NOX, LD, or VMOS and play whispers through them or something? I'm honestly so confused and have no idea what to do. Pls guide me on this

Thank you!

Hi could you pls let me know what the step by step process is to use this mod? I have downloaded PM injector and whispers apk from Google play but I'm not apple to attach app as it says 'You need to grant root permission in order to use PM injector app'. Is there something else I'm supposed to be doing? Like should I download some other player like NOX, LD, or VMOS and play whispers through them or something? I'm honestly so confused and have no idea what to do. Pls guide me on this

Thank you!
Exactly, you need a VM app to run PM Injector. Try NoxPlayer, personally that worked for me, but as far as I know, the author tested it on LDPlayer as well. Once you install the VM app, make sure you're using 64bit instance and your root is enabled. From that point, it's really easy - just run Whispers and PM Injector (grant it superuser privileges), wait until Whispers is on the home screen and set up PM Injector as mentioned in the first post. Hope this helps - if not, let me know, I'll try to explain further. :)

EDIT: It also depends if your on your phone or PC. For Android, I would suggest F1 VM (VMOS is not really reliable, unfortunately), if you're on PC, try Nox/LD. Some users were in luck with MEmu as well.

The application cannot be installed, helpppp!!!!
Screenshot_20230618-155724_Package installer.jpg

I have tried VMOS, LD, Nox player but unfortunately they all don't work for me. VMOS doesn't even let me open the whispers app and LD and Nox both restart the PM app and that of the Whispers app so I'm not able to Attach app as the PM app requires the whispers app to opened in the background to work. Now I'm trying my luck with Virtual Master and is there any other emulators that any one can suggest that will hopefully work?

Exactly, you need a VM app to run PM Injector. Try NoxPlayer, personally that worked for me, but as far as I know, the author tested it on LDPlayer as well. Once you install the VM app, make sure you're using 64bit instance and your root is enabled. From that point, it's really easy - just run Whispers and PM Injector (grant it superuser privileges), wait until Whispers is on the home screen and set up PM Injector as mentioned in the first post. Hope this helps - if not, let me know, I'll try to explain further. :)

EDIT: It also depends if your on your phone or PC. For Android, I would suggest F1 VM (VMOS is not really reliable, unfortunately), if you're on PC, try Nox/LD. Some users were in luck with MEmu as well.

Hii thank you so much for your reply! :)
I have tried VMOS, LD, Nox player but unfortunately they all don't work for me. VMOS doesn't even let me open the whispers app and LD and Nox both restart the PM app and that of the Whispers app so I'm not able to Attach app as the PM app requires the whispers app to opened in the background to work. Now I'm trying my luck with Virtual Master and is there any other emulators that you can suggest that will hopefully work?

Tags Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod