PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.1.2.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

Hii thank you so much for your reply! :)
I have tried VMOS, LD, Nox player but unfortunately they all don't work for me. VMOS doesn't even let me open the whispers app and LD and Nox both restart the PM app and that of the Whispers app so I'm not able to Attach app as the PM app requires the whispers app to opened in the background to work. Now I'm trying my luck with Virtual Master and is there any other emulators that you can suggest that will hopefully work?

Hmm, do you think you could shoot a quick video what we're dealing with? Both LD and Nox should be fine, so I don't think it's a problem with the emulators. So you install the Whispers app, install PM Injector, launch Whispers and wait for homescreen, launch PM Injector, grant it superaccess and that's where the problem begins?

EDIT: Shoot, I've just realized - were you even able to install the app? Because if not, you're not running 64bit instance.

Hmm, do you think you could shoot a quick video what we're dealing with? Both LD and Nox should be fine, so I don't think it's a problem with the emulators. So you install the Whispers app, install PM Injector, launch Whispers and wait for homescreen, launch PM Injector, grant it superaccess and that's where the problem begins?

EDIT: Shoot, I've just realized - were you even able to install the app? Because if not, you're not running 64bit instance.

I've tried many emulators and it worked with VMOS pro for me. I realised the problem was that since my phone was android 12 it wasn't stable so I had to activate VMOS Assistant to prevent crashing of VMOS pro and it worked. But even after attaching app and starting menu the unlock choices mod didn't work for me in Whispers. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, even after reaching this far now the mod doesn't work for me.

I was able to install the app and I'm pretty sure I'm using the 64bit instance. I'd like to try in F1 VM but like before in VMOS pro, the app crashes in F1 VM too. In LD and Nox, the PM Injector and Whispers app keeps restarting. After i go to PM injector and try to go to Whispers, the PM app restarts from beginning and vice versa for Whispers. Do you know any fix for that?

I've tried...
So you're running the Android emulators on your phone, yeah? Android 12 on your phone and Android 9 I presume on the VM app? I would suggest running the emulator on your desktop/laptop due to efficiency and limited resources on your phone, I mean I don't know what kind of phone you have, but it's always a safer option with better performance. The emulator on my phone caused more problems than it solved and it may actually explain your problem.

Reactions: GirlBlazeS3
So you're running the Android emulators on your phone, yeah? Android 12 on your phone and Android 9 I presume on the VM app? I would suggest running the emulator on your desktop/laptop due to efficiency and limited resources on your phone, I mean I don't know what kind of phone you have, but it's always a safer option with better performance. The emulator on my phone caused more problems than it solved and it may actually explain your problem.

I've solved the problem now it works perfectly fine! I fixed the app crashes in F1 VM and now it works fine, the mod also works. Like you've said F1 VM is the best than any other emulators for android. Thank you so much for all your help :)

I've solved the problem now it works perfectly fine! I fixed the app crashes in F1 VM and now it works fine, the mod also works. Like you've said F1 VM is the best than any other emulators for android. Thank you so much for all your help :)
Oh, awesome, happy you got it working! I assume you had to remove the Android 12 restrictions through X8/F1 Launcher, right? Yeah, I should've mentioned that, my apologies, got confused about your setup. :D Happy gaming! <3

How to download and use it?
There's a detailed guide and video to refer.

Tags Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod