PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.1.2.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

I need help. I'm guessing platinum mod won't work for me because my phone isn't rooted but I downloaded vmos am I suppose to download both the game and platinum mod via vmos?

Based on the comment history, VMOS might not be working properly. I'd recommend using F1 VM, or VPhonegaga.
The whole idea about rooting is because PMInjector app needs root access to run. (You can get it from PM Injector App - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps ). Watch the video so that you can get a clearer picture of how it works.
Then you would need to install the game app on your Virtual APP, for which you can get the APK directly from this thread (the first post under Free download section)

Based on the comment history, VMOS might not be working properly. I'd recommend using F1 VM, or VPhonegaga.
The whole idea about rooting is because PMInjector app needs root access to run. (You can get it from PM Injector App - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps ). Watch the video so that you can get a clearer picture of how it works.
Then you would need to install the game app on your Virtual APP, for which you can get the APK directly from this thread (the first post under Free download section)
Ok I will try that thanks!

Hello please check it and fix it I download the mirror link you've had uploaded and the app was not installing so I downloaded the apk from apkpure when I go to the game and when I open the pm injector I gofer the attach to app it says the apk package name is different help me please thanks

Please help me thanks for the mod en but please tell me somebody why when I inject the mod menu and I open the game th pm logo is there for moments and it disappears please help me thank you

I have gotten that same message a couple of times. I just keep trying and it finally attaches. I sometimes close and reopen whispers as well. I don't know where you downloaded whispers from, but, if I am not mistaken, you can use the legit app for this. So you can get it from apkpure or google playstore.
Please help me thanks for the mod en but please tell me somebody why when I inject the mod menu and I open the game th pm logo is there for moments and it disappears please help me thank you

Updated to v1.5.5.12.18
- Tested working on NoxPlayer Android 9.
I am not a fan to proof or justify my mod is working when I have tested it myself. So this is only time I will attach screenshot for this game.

1675421546917.png
1675421556970.png

Tags Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod