PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.1.2.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

Hi thanks for the mod but whenever i start the mod menu the pm floating icon comes and disappears after several moments and says pm injector as stopped working please help I'm using a galaxy tab a Samsung 10.1 and the Google play version of the game

Updated to v1.5.5.12.18
- Tested working on NoxPlayer Android 9.
I am not a fan to proof or justify my mod is working when I have tested it myself. So this is only time I will attach screenshot for this game.

View attachment 490159View attachment 490160
Hi thanks for the mod I'm using a galaxy tab a 10.1 and a rooted device whenever I start the mod menu the pm injector icon comes on the game but disappears after several moments and says pm injector has stopped working I tried clearing cache and data but nothing helped

In new version not worked

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230208-211557_F1 VM.jpg
    Screenshot_20230208-211557_F1 VM.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 92
It works beautifully! Thanks so much for the update! To anyone having issues please make sure that you have updated to the latest version of Whispers. I got the issues with menu turned on but not working and it turned out that I had not updated Whispers. When I did, everything worked great.

Tags Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod