This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.1.2.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

Hi thanks for the mod but whenever i start the mod menu the pm floating icon comes and disappears after several moments and says pm injector as stopped working please help I'm using a galaxy tab a Samsung 10.1 and the Google play version of the game

Hi thanks for the mod I'm using a galaxy tab a 10.1 and a rooted device whenever I start the mod menu the pm injector icon comes on the game but disappears after several moments and says pm injector has stopped working I tried clearing cache and data but nothing helped

It works beautifully! Thanks so much for the update! To anyone having issues please make sure that you have updated to the latest version of Whispers. I got the issues with menu turned on but not working and it turned out that I had not updated Whispers. When I did, everything worked great.

Tags Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod