Why you should root + patch your device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
2.jpg

Hey buddys,

I like to explain you why you should root & patch your device! I see only pros, no contras. Over this I think in the future it will be maybe only possible for root users to enjoy the real good MODs!

Here my top reasons why you should root your device:

1.) If you are rooted, you are able to patch your device to ignore significations.

2.) You will never have the problem, that you have to remove the original game before you can install a MOD. You can install MOD over playstoreversion and playstoreversion over MOD to play legit again.

3.) You will never have the problem to loose your savegames.

4.) You can always login with Google+.

5.) You can login with facebook without removing the Facebook-App.

6.) You will be able to install ALL MODs on this planet.

7.) You have millions of possibilities.

8.) You will never need to pay for a premium version of an App (well, some Apps are good protected lol).

If you are already rooted and want to patch your device, here my videotutorial:

Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Take this serious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B PMT FREE MOD Beastly Desires: Otome Romance you Choose Ver. 2.0.9 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
xUnknownDev- iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 14 ✔] Mr Meat v1.9.3 - Mod Menu | God mode | Mr Meat won't see you | No Mr Meat | pig can't see | + 1 More ! MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 3
TryRoom AWAITING UPDATE Brain Out – Can you pass it v1.4.4 [Mod] Approved MODs Waiting For Update 0
B PMT FREE MOD Attack of the Dead: Romance you Choose Ver. 2.0.7 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
G Shared [Tested] Stronger than you - Sans undertale piano tiles v1.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Make Me Angry: can you ? v1.0.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
B PMT FREE MOD Mythical Hearts: Romance you Choose Ver. 2.0.7 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
G Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room XII v1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
B PMT FREE MOD Moonlight Wishes:Romance you choose Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G Shared [Tested] I Want You To Notice Me - Differentiate Game v1.2.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
千丨ㄥ丨卩乇 (*_*) AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts – Did You Know v3.3.13 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 2
san 1111 OA [Shared] iNSight of You (18+) v0.5b MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
G Shared [Tested] You Sunk - Submarine Torpedo Attack v3.7.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Bigvatsch Shared [Tested] My Ambitious Girlfriend Romance You Choose v1.0.0 Tested Shared Android MODs 8
Bigvatsch Shared [Tested] My Cat Girlfriend Romance You Choose v1.0.0 Tested Shared Android MODs 17
Bigvatsch Shared [Tested] My Devil Girlfriend Romance You Choose v1.0.0 Tested Shared Android MODs 8
Bigvatsch Shared [Tested] The Chain Witches Romance You Choose v1.0.0 Tested Shared Android MODs 9
Bigvatsch Shared [Tested] The House of Silence Romance You Choose v1.0.0 Tested Shared Android MODs 9
Bigvatsch Shared [Tested] My Maid Girlfriend Romance You Choose v1.0.0 Tested Shared Android MODs 15
Bigvatsch Shared [Tested] My Vampire Girlfriend Romance You Choose 1.0.0 Tested Shared Android MODs 10
B PMT FREE MOD Kiss of Darkness:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
B PMT FREE MOD It's a Dog's Love: Romance you Choose Ver. 2.0.7 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 24
TigerOMs FREE MOD Can You Escape - Titanic v1.0.7 Mod APK ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 1
B PMT FREE MOD Twilight Fangs: Romance you Choose Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 13
G Shared [Tested] Fateful Forces:Romance you choose v2.0.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 10
B PMT FREE MOD The Chains of Enchantment: Romance you Choose Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
B PMT FREE MOD My Drama Club Romance Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.4 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 7
B PMT FREE MOD My Police Girlfriend Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 54
G Shared [Tested] Blight Night: You Are Not Safe v1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G Shared [Tested] My Animal School Romance Romance You Choose v1.0.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 14
B PMT FREE MOD Devilish Charms: Romance You Choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
B PMT FREE MOD Lethal Engagements:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.7 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 7
B FREE MOD Phantom Hearts: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.1 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 23
B PMT FREE MOD Heart of the Fox : Romance You Choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
B PMT FREE MOD Loyalty for Love: Romance You Choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 11
xUnknownDev- iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 14 ✔] Ice scream 3 Ver. 1.0.7 - MOD Menu | God Mode | Rod can't see you | Rod Frozen | + 3! MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 2
G Shared [Tested] Find The Difference: Can You Spot It? v3.2.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Sodawater PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 2.7.7 MOD MENU APK | Free Premium Choice | Free Outfits | Free Hairstyles | Free Looks EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 233
G Shared [Tested] Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.0 MOD [3 VER] Tested Shared Android MODs 26
G Shared [Tested] You are Hope v2.13.0.217 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
B PMT FREE MOD The Swords of First Light:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.8 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 27
B PMT FREE MOD Mall of the Dead:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
B PMT FREE MOD Dances with Destiny:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
G Shared [Tested] Moonlight Wishes:Romance you choose v1.0.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
B PMT FREE MOD My Mystic Dragons:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
B PMT FREE MOD In Between Love & Death:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
MrWRONG Shared [Tested] My Drama: Romance You Choose v1.0.7 [MOD] [Update] Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Princess of the Dead: Romance You Choose v1.0.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] In Between Love & Death:Romance you choose v1.0.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G-Bo ッ READ! What you should know about the Android App Section ANDROID APPS 0