Why you should root + patch your device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
2.jpg

Hey buddys,

I like to explain you why you should root & patch your device! I see only pros, no contras. Over this I think in the future it will be maybe only possible for root users to enjoy the real good MODs!

Here my top reasons why you should root your device:

1.) If you are rooted, you are able to patch your device to ignore significations.

2.) You will never have the problem, that you have to remove the original game before you can install a MOD. You can install MOD over playstoreversion and playstoreversion over MOD to play legit again.

3.) You will never have the problem to loose your savegames.

4.) You can always login with Google+.

5.) You can login with facebook without removing the Facebook-App.

6.) You will be able to install ALL MODs on this planet.

7.) You have millions of possibilities.

8.) You will never need to pay for a premium version of an App (well, some Apps are good protected lol).

If you are already rooted and want to patch your device, here my videotutorial:

Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Take this serious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AndnixSH Q&A: Why some mods trigger false positive virus warning? FORUM BASICS & NEWS 0
B PMT FREE MOD The Chains of Enchantment: Romance you Choose Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Princess of the Dead: Romance You Choose v2.0.6 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
D Shared [Tested] Brain Draw - Are you smart enough? v1.8.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Attack of the Dead: Romance you Choose v2.0.15 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 16
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD The Swords of First Light:Romance you choose v2.0.16 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Beastly Desires: Otome Romance you Choose v2.0.15 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Twilight Fangs: Romance you Choose v2.0.16 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
TryRoom FREE MOD Brain Out – Can you pass it v1.6.2 [Mod] ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 2
Aqualax AOS APP [Tested] Cool Mi Launcher - CC Launcher 2021 for you v3.9 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 1
san 1111 OA [Shared] Thinking About You Remake (18+) v14February2021 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
G Shared [Tested] New 50 Rooms Escape:Can you escape?Ⅳ v1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
B PMT FREE MOD Would you sell your soul?: Interactive Story Ver. 0.0.6159 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
Nonii m. Open Request Whispers: interactive stories you love ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G-Bo ッ READ! What you should know about the iOS App Section iOS APPS [NEW!] 0
G-Bo ッ READ! What you need to know about Shared-iMODs SHARED iOS MODS FROM EVERYWHERE [NEW!] 0
san 1111 OA [Shared] iNSight of You (18+) v0.7b MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
Aqualax AOS APP [Tested] Cool Mi Launcher - CC Launcher 2020 for you v3.8 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 8
G Shared [Tested] New 50 rooms escape:Can you escape:Escape game v1.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
H Shared [Tested] Found you !! - Hide and Seek v1.4 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 2
R Open Request You are Hope ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G Shared [Tested] New 50 rooms escape:Can you escape:Escape game II v1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Can You Escape Fate? v2.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
TryRoom Shared [Tested] Brain Find - Makes you think outside the box v1.1.0 [Mod] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
xUnknownDev- Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Mr Meat v1.9.3 - Mod Menu | God mode | Mr Meat won't see you | No Mr Meat | pig can't see | + 1 More ! OUTDATED iOS MODs by iPMT 5
G Shared [Tested] Stronger than you - Sans undertale piano tiles v1.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Make Me Angry: can you ? v1.0.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
B PMT FREE MOD Mythical Hearts: Romance you Choose Ver. 2.0.7 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
G Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room XII v1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
B Broken Link Moonlight Wishes:Romance you choose Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices Outdated PMT Android MODs 4
G Shared [Tested] I Want You To Notice Me - Differentiate Game v1.2.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
千丨ㄥ丨卩乇 (*_*) AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts – Did You Know v3.3.13 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 2
G Shared [Tested] You Sunk - Submarine Torpedo Attack v3.7.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
B PMT FREE MOD Kiss of Darkness:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 11
B PMT FREE MOD It's a Dog's Love: Romance you Choose Ver. 2.0.7 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 30
TigerOMs FREE MOD Can You Escape - Titanic v1.0.7 Mod APK ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 2
G Shared [Tested] Fateful Forces:Romance you choose v2.0.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 17
B PMT FREE MOD My Drama Club Romance Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.4 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 13
B PMT FREE MOD My Police Girlfriend Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 80
G Shared [Tested] Blight Night: You Are Not Safe v1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
G Shared [Tested] My Animal School Romance Romance You Choose v1.0.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 25
B PMT FREE MOD Devilish Charms: Romance You Choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
B PMT FREE MOD Lethal Engagements:Romance you choose Ver. 2.0.7 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
B Broken Link Phantom Hearts: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.1 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 46
B PMT FREE MOD Heart of the Fox : Romance You Choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 15
B PMT FREE MOD Loyalty for Love: Romance You Choose Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 20
xUnknownDev- iOS [JB] [JB iOS 14 ✔] Ice scream 3 Ver. 1.0.8 - MOD Menu | God Mode | Rod can't see you | Rod Frozen | + 3! iAPPROVED MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 8
G Shared [Tested] Find The Difference: Can You Spot It? v3.2.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Sodawater PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 2.8.2 MOD APK | Free Premium Choice | Free Outfits | Free Hairstyles | Free Looks EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 483
G Shared [Tested] You are Hope v2.13.0.217 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 16