GIVEAWAY X-Mas / New Year VIP Giveaway | 20 Free VIP To Win! |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuket

Platinian
May 10, 2020
Venezuela
Merry X-mas and happy new year, Platinmods team!
Keep up the good work you are doing! The following year is going to be much better and more prosperous. Thank you very much for everything!

Reactions: soren

TGOALID

Platinian
Aug 20, 2017
Thailand
Best wishes to Christmas and a happy New Year to every member and all the staff members and the support team of the platinmods community.

May all brings your joy be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year!

adorepjm

Platinian
Feb 11, 2018
merry christmas and happy new year platinmods ive found so many new modded games thanks to this site and the modders and i can’t wait what new mods i’ll come across in 2023! :pepe013:

obeykmr

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 15, 2018
First of all thank you for the work you guys have been doing this year.
It has been amazing and fulfilling in many way.

Best wishes to all and I hope you enjoy the holidays and make up for the new years resolution.
You got this :pepe023:

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 30, 2021
香港
圣诞节快乐 也希望网站可以越办越好 很开心认识各位朋友们 可能我加入的时间不是很长但是网站做的很棒耶✌

qq900800

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 4, 2019
qq
Merry Christmas everyone! During this year, I have gained a lot of favorite games in Platinmods, and my knowledge of learning tutorials has increased a lot.

Next year (2023) we look forward to the eradication of the new crown virus, so that humans all over the world will be protected from the virus

Reactions: Jusbeans90

Darkkun

Platinian
May 31, 2019
New Zealand
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone in Platinmods! I had a great time interacting with everyone and enjoyed most of the modded games! Keep up the splendid work creating the Quality mods!

minhquan911

Platinian
Mar 29, 2018
viet nam
Merry Christmas and happy new year for all member and modder. May all that is beautiful, meaningful and brings you joy be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year!

Also a huge thanks for all the staff members and the support team. You guys doing a great job:pepe017::pepe013::pepe017:

romereah25

Platinian
Dec 12, 2022
Philippines
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ESPECIALLY TO ALL MODDER GODS I HAVE YOU DONT GET TIRED SHARING YOUR WORK TO US GOD BLESS TO ALL, WISH YOU ALL THE BEST .....PLATINMODS LANG MLAKAS....HORAH HORAH

wagkana117

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 10, 2017
Meery Christmas and a Happy New Year to all, may we have many more great mods and our community grows more.
Thank you Platinmods, Staffs,Modders and members and may we a wonderful year ahead.

audiobox

Platinian
Jun 11, 2022
klang
Wishes everyone Merry Christmas and goodbye to 2022 and welcome 2023.

Feeling grateful and blessing to having someone to create Platinmods. (Although i didn't know who is that person)
I believe most of us were frustrating before platinmods were acknowledge.(PM is better than AR) Thank you for creating a place where a group of professional modder gather together. Which allow us(Gamer) from around the world to having a sanctuary(solution) when we having difficulty or trouble during experiencing or enjoy the game. Specially thanks and bless to "Yaskashijie" who modded final fantasy one of my favorite games. XOXO

Thanks to every member who choose and support Platinmods. And please be more patient when mod is not updated, think it as a bonus when you found the mod you looking for.(free or vip). Don't be upset if you didn't, believe that miracle will be happened soon and stay positive. Your Christmas present eventually will show up one day. :P

Finally whishes platinmods getting better and better in the coming many many years. ^.^y

Reactions: KingFish7695

senpai97

Rookie
Sep 5, 2020
Malaysia
🎄Merry Christmas🎄 & 🎆Happy New Year🎇 to all my lovely Platinian staff🎉 , to all our belove member/community!! Thank you for everything that you do such as making a great Mods for me to enjoy 😊! My years with you guys was such a great years! There is nothing I hate or complaining apart from liking your Mods & trusting your Mods than other website mods🤩! I hope next year 2023🎉, there will be more Free/VIPs Mod incoming & Platinian will be well known site💪🏻!
pngtree-happy-new-year-2023-png-image_227122.png

Reactions: KingFish7695
Status
Not open for further replies.