PMT FREE MOD Xeno Command Ver. 0.9.15 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Full Game | Attack Multiplier | God Mode | Map Hack

Yunana24

Jr. PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 16, 2018
Malaysia
1663760857962.png

Playstore Link:

Game Name: Xeno Command
Game Version: 0.9.15
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD Features*
1. Menu
2. Unlocked Full Game
3. Attack Multiplier
4. God Mode
5. Map Hack/ No Fog

So, what is full game about?
- You will unlock heroes as you make progress in the game and refer to SS below.
- Unlock second hero after you completed chapter 1, third hero after chapter 2 and so on.
1659543167135.png

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)
Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+.
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).
Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

Way 1 (no root):
1.) Install playstore version and download OBB files ingame
2.) Go to Android/OBB folder on your device and rename game OBB with additional "x" or something
3.) Remove playstore version
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Go to Android/OBB and remove the added "x" from game data
6.) Enjoy
Or watch: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide

Way 2 (root & no-root):
1.) Download OBB files
2.) Download mod APK
3.) Move OBB Files to Android/OBB folder in your device
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Enjoy

Way 3 (root):
Install the MOD over the Playstore-Version after you downloaded the OBBs ingame with the PS-Version.
Follow this patch Guide: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - How to overwrite/update a MOD with NOX Emulator
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)

Last edited:

Juancux

Just Crazy
May 27, 2018
Asia
Don't Ha Ha Ha me,or the alien will go to your dream :pepe014:

Only two mod working :
✓ God mod working
✓ Damage multi working
Other than that not working
:pepe006:

Yunana24

Jr. PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 16, 2018
Malaysia
Don't Ha Ha Ha me,or the alien will go to your dream :pepe014:

Only two mod working :
✓ God mod working
✓ Damage multi working
Other than that not working
:pepe006:
Can I know why full game unlocked is not working?
Also, map hack is basically no fog, which stage not working?
No building/unit cost has a special remark.

I wouldn't release something not working but I need constructive feedback to improve

Reactions: Raffali and FATKAP

Juancux

Just Crazy
May 27, 2018
Asia
Can I know why full game unlocked is not working?
Also, map hack is basically no fog, which stage not working?
No building/unit cost has a special remark.

I wouldn't release something not working but I need constructive feedback to improve
Full content still locked,not sure how or what happen when you say unlocked
So you mean Map is open from fog,i tough can see all alien in there,than is working
What you mean by have remark?but is okay,at least God mode and attack multi working, create to many soldier only make the game crush and lag

Yunana24

Jr. PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 16, 2018
Malaysia
Full content still locked,not sure how or what happen when you say unlocked
You mean the Purchase Game button is still there in the main menu?
That's weird... the button should not be there.
Can you try to reinstall?

The bad thing is if the game is not unlocked, then you can only play until Chapter 1.
Chapter 2 & onwards need to buy full game

IM8TEENYRSOLD

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 19, 2020
PHILIPPINES
All said mod is working no purchase game button in main menu so i just need to complete chapter to be able to play next chapter right?

Yunana24

Jr. PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 16, 2018
Malaysia
All said mod is working no purchase game button in main menu so i just need to complete chapter to be able to play next chapter right?
Correct. If you don't see the Purchase Game button then you are all good.

Juancux

Just Crazy
May 27, 2018
Asia
You mean the Purchase Game button is still there in the main menu?
That's weird... the button should not be there.
Can you try to reinstall?

The bad thing is if the game is not unlocked, then you can only play until Chapter 1.
Chapter 2 & onwards need to buy full game
I will give you some screenshot later
Edit :
The chapter can play in all round,but i am still confuse about unlocked content ,can you explain the detail?

Yunana24

Jr. PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 16, 2018
Malaysia
I will give you some screenshot later
Edit :
The chapter can play in all round,but i am still confuse about unlocked content ,can you explain the detail?
For example, this game only gives you play until chapter 1 and unlock 1 extra hero for free.

If you want to play Chapter 2++ and other heroes then you are required to buy the full game. That's what unlocked full game is about.

Note: you can only unlock hero after you completed a chapter, Prologue is not counted.

Other privileges you can refer to the screenshot I attached in the first post.

TLDR: you shouldn't see Purchase Game button. It's unlocked.

Reactions: Juancux

Juancux

Just Crazy
May 27, 2018
Asia
For example, this game only gives you play until chapter 1 and unlock 1 extra hero for free.

If you want to play Chapter 2++ and other heroes then you are required to buy the full game. That's what unlocked full game is about.

Note: you can only unlock hero after you completed a chapter, Prologue is not counted.

Other privileges you can refer to the screenshot I attached in the first post.

TLDR: you shouldn't see Purchase Game button. It's unlocked.
Thanks but unfortunetly i am done complete all the mission with first Hero from level normal to crazy :face46:

Well i only try second Hero but very bad the Hero don't have defender,other than that Hero not touch it yet

Thanks for the explanation

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Shared [Tested] Modern Command v1.12.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
B PMT FREE MOD Command Generals RTS Ver. 1.3.3 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 7
8BIT FREE MOD Tiny Troopers 2: Special Ops Ver. 1.4.8 MOD APK | Unlimited Command Points | Unlimited Medals | Unlimited Health | {8BTD} GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 53
N Open Request Warship Fleet Command : WW2 Naval War Game ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
Sodawater Outdated BLACK COMMAND Ver. 3.00.01 MOD APK | Unlimited Ammo | Unlimited Bullets Outdated PMT Android MODs 29
zverilius Open Request Command & Conquer: Rivals ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
pisette911 Open Request Star Trek Fleet Command ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 24
Yeowang PMT FREE MOD Transformers: Earth Wars Beta Ver. 19.2.0.344 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 15
Vex186 Shared MOD Arena of Valor Ver. 1.47.1.3 MOD APK | Map Hack | Drone View | Team Info | Skill State Untested Shared Android MODs 23
TatsumaYakoshi FREE MOD Grim Quest - Old School RPG Ver. 1.4.4 MOD APK |Lots of Currency |No Ads |All Upgrades ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 1
B PMT FREE MOD Archer Hero - Bow Masters ver. 0.1.8 MOD Menu APK | One Hit Kill | Unlimited Diamonds EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
xHeathcliff OA [Shared] Demon Speakeasy [18+] - Ver. Completed Age Restricted Games 5
Axey PMT VIP MOD POLYWAR 3D FPS online shooter Ver. 1.1 MEGA MOD Menu APK | 32 Heavy Features! EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
TatsumaYakoshi FREE MOD Jump into the Plane Ver. 0.72 MOD APK |Lots of Currency |No Ads ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 1
KevinF3r Shared MOD My Little Paradise: Resort Sim Ver. 3.0.0 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 0
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Miga Town: My World Ver. 1.46 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
KevinF3r Shared MOD Pocket Love Ver. 1.9.2 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 0
KevinF3r Shared MOD The Wild Darkness Ver. 1.2.34 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 2
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Real Gangster Crime Ver. 5.8.6 MOD APK | Unlimited Money Tested Shared Android MODs 2
AndnixSH PMT FREE MOD Thần Thú Đại Chiến Ver. 2.1.0.54539 MOD MENU APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 20
KevinF3r Shared MOD Hide.io Ver. 33.2.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Money Untested Shared Android MODs 0
KevinF3r Shared MOD Beach Buggy Racing 2 Ver. 2022.09.21 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 2
KevinF3r Shared MOD Streets of Rage 4 Ver. 1.3.2 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 0
KevinF3r Shared MOD Airline Commander: Flight Game Ver. 1.6.9 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 1
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Slugterra: Slug it Out 2 Ver. 4.9.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
KevinF3r Shared MOD Drift Max - Car Racing Ver. 8.7 MOD APK | Unlimited Money Untested Shared Android MODs 0
MrYellow Shared [Tested] Pull Him Up: Pull The Pin Out Ver. 6.7 | No Ads | SKIN UNLOCK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
tang1234 FREE MOD Rigid Force Redux Ver.1.0.10 Mod Menu [Paid content | god mode | energy] ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 8
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Jumbo Airport Story Ver. 1.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Research Point EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 155
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Nextbot chasing Ver. 0.6.1 MOD MENU | NO RESPAWN | SLOW SPEED ENEMY | BLIND ENEMY | FREEZE BOT EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Epic Fantasy Ver. 1.54.0 MOD MENU | NO COOLDOWN SKILL | ATTACK MULTIPLIER | DEFENSE MULTIPLIER EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 63
B PMT FREE MOD Zoo Life: Animal Park Game Ver. 1.0.3 MOD APK | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Gold EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
B PMT FREE MOD Niffelheim: Vikings Survival Ver. 1.5.38 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Mochicats Collection Ver. 1.20220904.1 MOD APK | UNLIMITED CP | UNLIMITED MOCHI | UNLIMITED STAR | HIGH DAILY REWARDS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Ultimate DragonMaster Ver. 4.43 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD 最终幻想:勇气启示录 幻影战争 Aligames (FFBE WAR OF THE VISIONS Aligames) Ver. 2.5.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 49
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD 最终幻想:勇气启示录 幻影战争 Bilibili (FFBE WAR OF THE VISIONS Bilibili) Ver. 2.5.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 77
MrYellow Shared [Tested] Save The Dog Ver. 1.1.0 MOD APK | No Ads | Unlimited Diamonds | Skins unlocked Tested Shared Android MODs 4
B PMT FREE MOD Dragon Royale Ver. 1.0.199 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Mana EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
TatsumaYakoshi FREE MOD Mystical Mixing Ver. 1.5.1 MOD APK |Lots of Currency ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 1
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Go green! ver. 1.41 MOD APK | FREE UPGRADE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Antique Appraiser Match 3 Ver. 1.0.62 MOD APK | Menu | Turns EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Goblin & Princess Idle Miner Ver. 1.0.14 Mod Menu [Customizable Passive Injection] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 55
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Monster Dash Ver. 4.2.5319 MOD APK | NO REVIVE COST | INCREASE GOLD EARN | UNLIMITED BULLETS | 1 HIT EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD SD Gundam G Generation ETERNAL Ver. 0.3.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 81
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Legionlands: auto battle games Ver. 1.5.2 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Merge Wars: Fun Idle Game Inc Ver. 1.0.39 MOD Menu APK | Free In-App Purchase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD けものフレンズ FESTIVAL Ver. 2.1.3 Mod Menu [One Hit Kill] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
B PMT FREE MOD Archwar: Heroes And Demons Ver. 1.27.4 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Mana | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Souls EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 43
KevinF3r Shared MOD The Wanderer- Project Survival Ver. 7.02026 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 1