XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidklone

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 3, 2018
Toilet
Glad to see platinmod grow to such a good site for us,going strong into 4 year mark now and i have to say platinmod has been my friend during this tough times and i believe it has been with many other here.and all the thanks go to g-bo and the amazing group of modders who give us quality contents to enjoy,wish all of you a merry christmas and have a great 2022 ahead of you :pepe023::pepe023:

Reactions: Jæmes and LifeLife

oOMeisterOo

Rookie
Feb 11, 2021
Germany
So, dann schreibe ich mal, wie gewünscht, in meiner Muttersprache 😈 Ich wünsche dem gesamten Platinmods-Team und allen Membern frohe Weihnachten 🎄(und einen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 2022 🎆)! Vor allem dem Team, danke für die unermüdliche Arbeit und für die ganzen Stunden Spielspaß die ich dank euch hatte!! Besonderer Gruß an dieser Stelle noch an Deslokat 😉

SrTuts

Platinian
Aug 26, 2019
Brazil
Eu sou grato ao PLATINMODS, por sempre proporcionar novas experiências com diversos jogos modificados, isso é algo fenomenal, sem contar com a equipe de modders, que estao sempre ajudando nos comentários dos seus mods, nao abandonando seu projeto, isso é realmente muito importante... Feliz natal a toda equipe PLATIN, e que o próximo ano seja incrivel.

Eng ver.

I am grateful to PLATINMODS, for always providing new experiences with different modified games, this is something phenomenal, not counting the modders team, who are always helping with comments on your mods, not abandoning your project, this is really very important. .. Merry Christmas to the entire PLATIN team, and may the next year be incredible.

Obrigado/Thanks 💜

Cheater69

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 22, 2021
Romania
Just 1 month vip? It ain't worth it folks. 1 month you get for free when you use anti-viruses or any of those security apps for android. Just saying. Not wanting to create any troubles.

dagonmon

Rookie
Nov 20, 2021
viet nam
its a Christmas time, the best time of the year! thank you so much for your kind work, i have so much fun with it. Thank you guys so much! Merry Christmas and a soon to be Happy New Year!
Cảm ơn rất nhiều. Chúc các bạn thành công và đạt được thành tựu viên mãn! love you all!

rins.13

Platinian
Jul 25, 2021
indonesia
For all Creator Mods I thank you very much for providing your best service to us...even though I don't celebrate Christmas But I wish you a Merry Christmas:face19:

Gmod

Platinian
Apr 14, 2017
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR to come for everyone in this forum ! to all the Admins Mods and members thank you for all the efforts you guys are the best wish you all a goodhealth and godbless this forum

Misterz7

Platinian
Nov 16, 2021
Germany
Möge deine Weihnachtszeit fröhlich sein
und von Anfang dich mit wunderbaren Sachen bescheren,
die dein Herz mit Freude füllen.

English ver.

May your Christmas time be bright
Right from the moment of start
Bringing wonderful things
That bring joy to your heart.

LeonBlackRosé

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Nov 10, 2018
Germany
I gave all my rent out for energy drinks. :c
I also selled already my wife for a good internet connection..
So I cant pay for your good work often :c (but maybe you want to buy my stepsister..🤔🌚

Reactions: ☣KURVOLT☣
Status
Not open for further replies.