XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiliDias

Rookie
Apr 28, 2020
Lampung
Thank you for the mod Platinmods.com 😊
I've always loved downloading mods here, because developers are really good with others and give advice to each other in discussions together I've always loved downloading mods here, because people here are very kind to others and give advice to each other in discussions together. Good job Platinmods 👍👍

kingza12

Platinian
Jun 7, 2020
Philippines
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you and I just want to say to everyone to stay safe and be happy. I wish you all a good new year!

Kubrows

Rookie
May 25, 2017
I appreciate everything! even though the two games are not available for mods lately I still enjoy the website and work.
Thank you.

Merry Christmas!

Lupooo

Platinian
Feb 12, 2021
Italy
Thanks to the Platinmods, we are all here to play the modded games. I love you, guys!
Merry Christmas guys!!!
Buon natale a tutti! (In Italian language🇮🇹)
祝大家圣诞节快乐! (In Chinese🇨🇳)
Enough, I only speak 3 languages, I don't know other languages. (I live in Italy🇮🇹):pepe016:

GRiMSlaYer

Platinian
Nov 15, 2020
Quezon
Thank you for all your hard work this year. Being able to use MODS getting in to different experience you are a blessing to humanity may your kindness be rewarded with endless joy saying thank you for your Service. Wish all of the staff have a lovely holiday. You deserve it! Advance Merry Christmas.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.