XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

awghlds

Platinian
Jan 27, 2020
indonesia
best community ever. supplying my mobile gaming needs and remove most of the predatory mobile gaming in app purchase.

merry Christmas btw

Pridozy

Platinian
Dec 16, 2021
Moorim World
merry christmas! i want to said thanks for this community for sharing mods, tutorial, and much more, i got new experience of my life and im keep learning for more new experience about modding and sharing, im very happy being a member on this community, thanks very much for the service and all

Animecrews

Rookie
Aug 30, 2017
May Christmas bring light in your home ;
health and happiness to all your loved ones!
And may you share memories and laugh together at them in the New Year's Eve!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

ashfer

Platinian
Nov 23, 2018
Philippines
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year PLATINMODS!

Its another year and yet we are still united and getting more members as timegoes by. I remember becoming member before it was called platinmods and this website help me alot. Specially those times that I struggle to compete ingame.

With that, my sincerest gratitude to our modders whose never get tired even though some members keep on breaking rules. Your never ending passion and patience becomes my inspiration to learn new things and inspire me to explore.

Its been a journey but we will still stand together. Again,

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AND YOUR LOVE ONES. WISHING EVERYONE ALL THE BEST AND SUCCESS. KEEP SMILING EVEN IF LIFE GIVES YOU LEMON SOMETIMES 😁😁😁

Diazole

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 12, 2017
Indonesia
Longtime i used mod from platinmods, Since 2017 and dont have more money for buy vip. Sad and sad but im still loving platinmods because so many free mod with fomous game..

Merry Christmast and Happy NewYear.
I hope platinmods still alive, forever!
I hope get free vip licence .hhee

DeathLantern

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Oct 7, 2017
isekai
Merry Christmas To All Of you.. And Thanks for The staff and mod team.. to make mod that make us Enjoy the game.. Sometimes its hard to handle All the mod request but you All trying to fulfil our desires.. Big respect to All of you.. stay safe and healthy...

Kladd

Rookie
Mar 21, 2021
-
圣诞节与新年快乐大家,虽然中文其实也不算是我的母语,但是啊,爸妈用最多的语言应该就是母语了吧,对吧?
Anyways, wish you all a merry chirstmas and a happy new year where hopefully Covid doesn't slap us again,
希望你们能够达成您目标,本身肯定是在家摸鱼的吧
(Google did an awful job translating this line, "Hopefully you guys are able to achieve your goals, and as for me, I'll be slacking off as usual")

kuyamaro

Platinian
Mar 26, 2019
Philippines
🥺🥺First of all sorry for bad in english Since day 1 I love the work of all modders here All work give us happiness despite of having virus in this world my sadness is become HAPPINESS everytime I game from this community and I cant afford Vip thats why I enjoy free game here its all Good I wish I can get free VIP Love lot for all modders and members Merry xmass❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❤❤❤❤ spread the love

Status
Not open for further replies.