XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

KinderJOY

Platinian
Aug 24, 2018
Indonesian
Merry Christmas, I thank you very much for the game mod that you provided and so far it has been very useful for me, although maybe for some people the game mod is annoying.
I hope Platinmod develops better
Thanks to all Platinmod crew for the service

H_Rose

Platinian
Mar 7, 2021
gaza
Christmas is in the air! Wishing you all the joy, hope and wonderful bear. Enjoy the fun of the season. Merry Christmas!

a3169621

Platinian
Dec 14, 2021
在这里呆了大约2年,当我需要一个经过修改的游戏/应用程序时,这是目前唯一最好的网站之一,而且我知道这个网站已经很久了。我只想感谢所有的工作人员,因为他们总是站在这一点上,我也要感谢他们为每个人提供更好的体验所付出的一切努力。祝所有工作人员/模特儿(以及正式成员)圣诞快乐,新年快乐,还有更多。对于那些不庆祝圣诞节的人,我祝愿你们今年和明年一切顺利。

alyko

Platinian
Sep 25, 2019
việt nam
At the stroke of midnight on Christmas, if a fat man dressed in a red suit jumps through your window, steals an item from you and puts it in a sack, don’t panic. I told Santa I wanted 1 month VIP packages for Christmas!
Nửa đêm Giáng sinh, nếu một ông già mập mặc đồ đỏ nhảy qua cửa sổ, lấy trộm một món đồ từ bạn và cho vào bao tải thì đừng hoảng sợ nhé. Tôi đã nói với ông già No-en rằng tôi muốn có gói VIP 1 tháng trong Giáng sinh này.

-b1nat0g-

Platinian
Oct 18, 2019
Las Piñas City
Ngayong pasko, matupad sana ang mga kahilingan nang bawat isa sa ating lahat. Hindi man ako si Santa na magdadala sayo ng gusto mong regalo, magiging anghel naman ako na mananalangin na sana ay matupad ang mga hiling mo. Maligayang Pasko! Manigong bagong taon sa ating lahat dito! Maraming salamat PLATINMODS!

Deadly959

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 24, 2019
Oman
Wishing you a white Christmas! (And when you run out of white, just open a bottle of red)."
“You’re a gift in my life. And not the kind I’d return for store credit. Merry Christmas!”
"A Christmas reminder: Don’t try to borrow any money from elves ... they're always a little short! Have a Merry Christmas!"
"Wishing you hope, peace and lots of Christmas cookies this holiday season!"

ok的

Just Crazy
Feb 19, 2021
Taiwan
thank you every modder for making so many mod game ,wish everyone have a great day everyday.
Marry Christmas 🎄 🎄

ardika

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 4, 2017
Selamat menyambut hari natal bagi yang merayakan dan selamat menyambut tahun baru untuk Januari nanti.
Semoga covid 19 bisa segera ilang dari semua, negara.
selamat menikmati hari libur natal dan tahun baru, ADMIN, moderator and TESTERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.