XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAHOO1998

Platinian
Mar 20, 2021
Việt Nam
Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Thank you for Platinmods!!!

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
Thanks for everyone's works, also I wish everyone have a good Holliday and good luck on the giveaway.

Rockiteer

Rookie
Feb 26, 2018
Que los logros de este año sean sólo las semillas para ser plantadas y que se cosechen con enorme éxito en los años venideros. ¡Feliz Navidad y felices fiestas!
I am very grateful for your great work in everything you do. Merry Christmas to all of you who make this possible.

hieu_2005

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Dec 11, 2021
Hey, so you guys have known that the end of the year is near, and this year was a hard year for everyone because of Covid. So i want to say that, please stay determined and we will get over this. In the next year, i wish you guys would be lucky in your job and study, have a nice christmas and happy new year althought it is a bit soon.
P/S: my grammar is a bit bad so please forgive. Have a nice day

LxZnn™

Platinian
Aug 3, 2020
Im like this site :D
Há mais, muito mais, para o Natal do que luz de vela e alegria. É o espírito de doce amizade que brilha todo o ano. É consideração e bondade, é a esperança renascida novamente, para paz, para entendimento e para benevolência dos homens.

Desejo um feliz natal a todos os membros e os nossos queridos Staffs. Que sempre estão trazendo para nós o melhor!!!!

Hyperion

Platinian
Aug 13, 2017
Parabéns pelo excelente site e pelo maravilhoso serviço prestado a todos os membros desse querido forum. Sempre acompanhei meio de longe, porém apenas agora pude me aproximar mais para ver que aqui temos pessoas dedicadas a causa de compartilhar conhecimento e nós propiciar uma diversão independente de podermos gastar muita grana em jogos ou não. Obrigado pelo excelente ano e feliz ano novo, que o forum perdure por muitos anos, para que possamos nos divertir muito juntos.

Rj209

Platinian
Oct 1, 2021
Merced, CA
Found this site by accident about a year ago and I haven't left since. I'm really glad to be apart of this community and I hope to learn and make my own mods soon. Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year! 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.