XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumon

Rookie
Feb 20, 2019
Indonesia
Thank you somuch to create this website. This website very helpfully for me, i learn very much from this website, and i have many friends from this website.

Marry Christmast & Happy New Year for all admin and guest in this forum!:face39::face39::face39:

XXANBEJUXX

Platinian
Aug 1, 2018
Colombia
Que la Navidad te ayude a cumplir todos los sueños de tu corazón, que te traiga alegría para cada día del año nuevo y que puedas compartir todo esto con las personas especiales que forman parte de su vida. feliz Navidad miembros de PLATINMODS <3

Jojoblack80

Platinian
Aug 1, 2019
Malaysia
🎄Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all platinmods staffs and members!🎅

I would like to express my sincerest appreciation to all platinmods staff, Especially G-Bo and Yeowang. You both are truly amazing and you always never cease to amaze me when you were able to mod some Big title games although I'm sure it took a lot of effort and time to mod those Big title games. But you did it anyways just for your community. I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and happiness for the rest of the year!

Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful community!

木桑君

Platinian
Apr 21, 2020
China
No matter how happy things are, I can't be happy. I can only pray every day to make me angry.
Happy New Year, die every day.

GreyHound

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 25, 2020
România
O.O ! Maybe Santa will come even to 29 old man and btw Santa I know you know it ,but on 29 December it's my birthday :D

GiyuuTMK

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 31, 2017
I hope the unique magic of this Christmas invades your spirit and that you get everything you crave for the new year.

XenoCAT

Platinian
May 26, 2021
Indonesia
Semoga terang Natal tinggal di hati kita, keluarga serta sesama dan dipenuhi kebahagiaan di hari hari yang spesial ini.
Selamat Natal dan Tahun Baru, semoga sukses selalu Platinmods 🙏 🎄⛄🎄

SaeedRaouf

Awesome Active Platinian
Nov 7, 2017
Hi everyone,

First thing first, I have been a member in platinmoda since 2017 and this is like my first time of review ever. 😱 So, I would like to thank to all platinmods team since they have created a really beautiful community and such a great mods for everyone. Also, the team has improved the website and its system a lot. I would say and guarantee that platin mods are the best and they always make the impossible, possible.
So, thanks again platinmods ❤

Reactions: Neroen

michalka_s

Platinian
Oct 29, 2018
Czech Republic
Veselé Vánoce a šťastný nový rok.
Doufám, že příští rok bude lepší než minulý.

Translation:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
I hope, that next year will be better than the last one.

I hope that I'm not only one, who is from Czech Republic there. :face11:

Nudin

Rookie
Dec 15, 2021
Indonesia
Peace in the heart and peace in the soul, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year friends. May happiness always be in your heart. God will always be with good people like you because Lord Jesus is good

Neroen

Platinian
Aug 5, 2021
United arab Emirates
Hello guys.
I just wanted to say thanks guys for your hard work 😌🙏 💕much love, hope u guys have a good Christmas and be happy always ❤🎄❤.

So yeah marry Christmas everyone. 🥳😊🥳😊🎊🎉

Platinmods keren

Platinian On Fire
Dec 12, 2020
Indonesia
Hi dear staff, I wish you a Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it... And also while the Christmas celebrations are still ongoing, I hope you have a comfortable and peaceful holiday this season, and I also want to wish you that Platinmods will continue to thrive - be careful in the future. , I myself am very satisfied with this platinmods, thank you platinmods. and that's what I want to convey to the staff here. Sorry if I have the wrong word. Merry Christmas to everyone

YASHIIEP

Platinian
Sep 27, 2019
Muaf
Selamat Menyambut Hari Natal buat semua para squad platinmods yang selalu membuat saya gembira dengan membuat pelbagai jenis mobile games, dan saya ingin mengucapkan terima kasih buat kamu semua. I Always Love You Alls.😁😁

Status
Not open for further replies.