XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilvaLord

Platinian
Oct 11, 2017
In Your Mind
Merry Christmas untuk semua Admin dan moderator Platinmods dan untuk semua anggota, semoga di tahun berikutnya diberikan kesehatan. Untuk semuanya terima kasih dan selamat berlibur ❤
Love You All and God Bless you ❤

mahouharu

Rookie
Dec 3, 2020
Brazil
🎄 To The Dear Platinmods Staff & Community🎄

⠀⠀ As the end of another year together with you nears close, let's us all remember the good times
⠀⠀ Nothing beats being able to enjoy games without a care in the world, and it's all

KeklAsdm

Platinian
Apr 15, 2021
Moscow
:pepe019: Was planning getting vip, but saw this topic. Since i love free stuff and getting dopamine from giveaways, i decide that should too try my luck here.

On my behalf, wish to all PMT staff and all modders good luck in their lives. You doing much for all members, shame that some of them don`t appreciate it.:pepe021:
:pepe023: Hope that you all and this site will do well for a long time.
Also, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. :pepe022:
That`s all i want to say. Peace. :pepe011:

oozora10

Rookie
Jun 6, 2020
Japan
thank yoy for al of tgis time. it is sad 2021 will be left behind soon just like how i move from web to telgram group to look for crac.

Boomer_Raver

Platinian
Jun 13, 2018
Peru
¡¡Felices fiestas para todos ustedes!!

Que esta noche de Navidad compartan mucha alegría y felicidad, con toda su familia y seres queridos.
¡¡Feliz Navidad y próspero año nuevo!!:pepe023:

Eng version:
Happy Holidays to all of you !!

May you share much joy and happiness this Christmas night with your family and loved ones.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :pepe023:

daneilkoes

Solid & Active Platinian
May 31, 2019
Indonesia
Selamat hari Natal dan tahun baru dan bertepatan hari ulang tahun ku juga saat natal semoga menjadi hadiah yang sangat ditunggu 🎉🎂❤☃❄⛄

Hakkaryu

Platinian
Aug 7, 2020
Indonesia
It's been 7 years since I joined the PLATINMODS GAMING COMMUNITY group, it has made me go through the dark times and also the difficulties I have experienced, when I first visited this website I only thought about playing free MOD games but became a permanent member, from adolescence to adulthood I hope this community can continue to be creative and innovate, and also make us members grateful for all the services. and Merry Christmas to everyone on PLATINMODS. #Merry Christmas ️⛄

Status
Not open for further replies.