XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSeVeN

Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
Heaven
🄷🄴🄰🄻🅃🄷, 🄻🄾🅅🄴 🄰🄽🄳 🄷🄰🄿🄿🄸🄽🄴🅂🅂 🄸 🅆🄸🅂🄷 🅃🄾 🅈🄾🅄, 🄼🄴🅁🅁🅈 🄲🄷🅁🄸🅂🅃🄼🄰🅂 🄰🄽🄳 🄶🄾🄾🄳 🅃🄸🄳🄸🄽🄶🅂 🅃🄾🄾. ... 🌷

jahopkinsffxi

Rookie
May 16, 2020
Morristown, TN.
Deck the forums with lots of cheer,
Fa-la-la-la-la LA LA LA LA.
Modding apps with all my peers
Fa-la-la-la-la LA LA LA LA.
Now we must show our support
And let the staff know we adore
All the work they do, the work they do...

Keep up the awesome work!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

soren

Platinian
Oct 11, 2018
Indonesian
Merry Xmas and happy new year to all platinmods member and staffs! semoga kita bisa lebih baik dari sebelumnya dan juga semoga kedepannya platinmods semakin sukses dalam membuat berbagai macam mod and also thanks for serving us this year platins staff! without u guys we can't enjoy free mod games

ezudyr

Platinian
Aug 26, 2017
You are one of a kind. I am grateful for all your support through the years. Merry Christmas, my dearest friend.”
~since 2017 My Queen Yeowang

Allen john

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Apr 12, 2018
Philippines
CHEERS!!!

Yet another exciting giveaway from my favorite website to go to in times of boredom and stress LOL xD. I may not be selected for this giveaway but I would like to express from the bottom of my heart, thank you PLATINMODS and all the staff that is involved in it. You've been there through ups and downs, I've never seen any other websites that offers the widest varieties of modded games and private server games. And of course the fun community whether you have a VIP status of not. This has been the best year and hope that you guys will prosper ever more.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.