XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenaele

Platinian
Feb 24, 2020
Montreal
Native language (French) version:

Joyeux Noël à toute la communauté de Platinmod que ça soit les moddeurs ou les membres. J'espère que vous allez passer un moment des fêtes remplit de joie et de cadeaux hahaha. Merci à vous pour tout les mods que vous nous fournissez gratuitement!

English ver:

Merry Christmas to the whole Platinmod community, whether it is the mod-creators or to the members. I hope you will have an holiday full of happiness and gifts hahaha. Thanks to all of you for all the mods that you are giving us free!

gorilo890

Rookie
Dec 4, 2021
Viet Nam
I'm quite a new face on this site and i can say that its awesome everyone is friendly and the mod are very hardworking ,I'm very glad i found this ,thanks you all very much and i wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

KiwiFruit

Rookie
Mar 6, 2020
Wales
I wish you a merry Christmas!
I wish you a merry Christmas!
And a happy new year!

For great modding and things,
Only one site will win!

I wish you a merry Christmas,
And a happy new year!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you have a fantastic holiday!

nikapaka00

Platinian
Jan 31, 2021
Turkey
We are very grateful for your services in making our lives easier 🙏. Also for making us your priority and being frequent in updates. I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

MOSABRINJADO

Platinian
Mar 7, 2018
Veliko je zadovljstvo biti dio ove organizacije , svi pomazemo jedni drugima da uljepsamo dan i ispunimo jedni drugima zahtjeve za neke aplikacije. SRETAN BOZIC svima i da se u jos vecem broju druzimo i pomazemo jedni drugima 💙

DatBoiModz

Platinian
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you pass a great time with your friends and family <3
Also a huge thank you for all of the PlatinMods staff for everything 'til today!

Cursedking

Platinian
Apr 4, 2019
My room
Idk if this is where I post but I just wanna say thanks so much for making this site and Merry Xmas eve/Xmas and happy new year hope y'all have a wonderful time with family and friends

Status
Not open for further replies.