XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas! I've used this site a lot and tried to learn how to mod from it well let's say that didn't go well but it still was really fun. This year was more of a year where I decided to mod a lot and use a lot of modded games which was different but it made the games enjoyable and I appreciate all the hard work everyone puts in to keep this site running and for people who make the mods

as i been a member of this site for a little time i would like to let you platinmods developers/mod makers that i love the effort you all put into the mods and how this place is different from any mods site that is out here not only i love the work you all put into making mods but the exclusivity too! there is mods that you can only find here and its awesome i wish you all a merry christmas!

As I'm new in here I would wish to get the mod because it's been two years since I'd find some 100 % mod games and searching on YouTube and trying my best to find this mod so can I get the mod it's December now so can you give it to us

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

The best things in life are totally FREE 💯!
Free Unlimited Coins (Free Shopping)
Free Unlimited Gems
Free Unlimited Health
Free No Reload
Free Mods
Free VIP Unlocked

Special thanks to;
-The Admins/Staff members for taking care of this great place.
-The Modding-Team/Modders for modifying/updating apps/games... And adding to our experience.
-The VIP Subscribers for being the backbone of this great place.
-The Downloaders for keeping this place alive.

Extra Special thanks to PMT. I love your work 👌... Keep up the good work.

Once again... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

I have been using this site for many years now, the team running the mods have yet to disappoint. I hope throughout the Xmas/new year weeks that or entire Playing Mods team have a very special warm family filled time. I got a few hours with my daughter on Xmas and all she wanted to do was play a mod from this website together. You gave me a special moment that day and I appreciate you all for you immense hard work.

Loves
-Terheji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom