XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo113

Rookie
Jul 14, 2021
Usa
Merry Christmas! I've used this site a lot and tried to learn how to mod from it well let's say that didn't go well but it still was really fun. This year was more of a year where I decided to mod a lot and use a lot of modded games which was different but it made the games enjoyable and I appreciate all the hard work everyone puts in to keep this site running and for people who make the mods

Sengabo

Platinian
Jun 20, 2020
Canada
Although I am older guy, but I find this forum is providing me with my missing fun.
Thank you for making everyone enjoying our ios games.

xwtravazape

Rookie
Sep 26, 2020
ur granny's house
as i been a member of this site for a little time i would like to let you platinmods developers/mod makers that i love the effort you all put into the mods and how this place is different from any mods site that is out here not only i love the work you all put into making mods but the exclusivity too! there is mods that you can only find here and its awesome i wish you all a merry christmas!

vernx mendoza

Rookie
Jun 9, 2018
PH
Salamat sa magagaling na modders ng platinmods. Ako ay mula sa pilipinas at bumabati sa lahat ng Maligayang Pasko at manigong Bagong taon.

Status
Not open for further replies.