XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrard1994

Solid & Active Platinian
May 22, 2019
Quezon City
Merry Christmas, Platinians!!

I am glad im here and thankful for being part of this community, downloading games to relieve my stress because i am always alone every christmas and all my life for 15 years. I always enjoy downloading games here. Hopefully more games and stay healthy and power to all.

quaresma38

Platinian
Nov 5, 2021
France
Wishing you all people a Christmas that's merry and bright!, I hope you guys have a safe and relaxing holiday this season. I Also hope your holiday season is full of peace, joy and happiness. Thank you for the people making the best mod. Happy Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Alekshq

Platinian
Dec 16, 2017
Terima kasih banyak platinmods, Platinmods adalah tempat favoritku untuk mengunduh APK MODS, di website lain terkadang ada virus/iklan di apknya, tetapi di Platinmods tidak ada adware nya di apk. Jadi tidak mengganggu waktu menggunakan APK tersebut.
Sekali lagi Terima kasih banyak Platinmods. We Love You

Reactions: XiaRei

lionheaRTD

Rookie
May 22, 2020
Canada
Dear Platinmods:

I want to say first and foremost Thank-You for being here...I have been alone now for the last 6 years during Christmas & New Years, because my family just lives too far away. In order to keep myself from becoming sad and depressed and becoming a Scrooge during the Holidays, I find myself on your website learning how to Mod, downloading modded games and just generally loving your website. I love roaming through the entire thing and find myself lost in enjoyment ! I truly want to Thank-You for being here and helping a lonely guy get through the holidays with a smile, instead of down in the darkness that calls to me often during these times. You have pretty much saved my life more than once. I Appreciate you so much !!!
So I hope you all have had a
Merry Christmas & a Super Happy New Year !

Love From: lionheaRTD

Status
Not open for further replies.