READ! You like to test mods? You like to help the community? Join the PTT!

Di_K

Platinian
Jun 16, 2021
Moscow
Hi. My name is Di.

Discord: di_k ( old : Dimzon#1745 )
Telegram: dikob

My devices :
no root, android 13 - Samsung s21 ultra , Samsung s23 ultra. Xiaomi mi 13 pro.
root, magisk, android 13- xiaomi mi 11.

I have experience in testing (2009-13, 2020-21, 2023) PC games and mobile games (league of legends, wild rift, mobile of legends). I will be glad to join the testing and study of new projects.

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
May 22, 2018
Germany
@Dino or @Petit_Meyti :

Despite of my little "hicc-ups" with my old PC and those rare "problematic" games, which i already mentioned (lol), i've an gaming expierence of about 48 years now. If you want to know the summarize of my experiences, I'll gladly tell you in private. :)

Only some short infos for you, so far:

I did wrote some little programs for the C-64, were being a so called "white-hat" hacker and global moderator for a gaming site until about 20 years ago til my retirement from hacking games for them. And some more "gaming", more or less, until today, including different consoles like Amiga, Sega Saturn, PC, PlayStation, Atari, and so on. :)

Very best regards, your

TRexy

DreamsOfRlyeh

Platinian
Apr 27, 2021
United States
What exactly does this entail, because while I enjoy the games and have a little time to spare I would love to jump on, however, I'm not well versed in programming/coding. Or is this a matter of testing the mods and reporting a Go/No Go status so that the actual modders can go back and fix the error and/or produce better redundancy?

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
May 22, 2018
Germany
What exactly does this entail, because while I enjoy the games and have a little time to spare I would love to jump on, however, I'm not well versed in programming/coding. Or is this a matter of testing the mods and reporting a Go/No Go status so that the actual modders can go back and fix the error and/or produce better redundancy?
The PTT-Team does not test the mods from the modders here, made by Platinmods-Modders. They're only testing those mods, which are being shared here in the thread Untested Mods. To see, if those mods are working or not, and also to see, if they're clean of any malicious behaviors. If they're working, then they get moved to the thread Tested Mods. On this way, the members here can be assured of, that they can play modded games, which are safe to play. - I hope, i could clarify it a bit. :)

Reactions: suryana912

AndraSP

Platinian
Jun 19, 2023
Indonesia
Hai, I'm Andra from Indonesia.

I'm tester of apex cheat at any cheat provider. And I'm staff or support and tester apex cheat at fireshark.cc

Discord : AndraSP#3870

My device:

Android:

Non Root: - Rog Phone 6 12/256

- Infinix Note 30 Pro 8+8/256

Maybe later I will buy device work with rooted.

PC : Intel i7-6700, gtx 1080 ti, 16 GB Ram, 256 GB + 128 GB SSD, 2 TB SSHD. With emulator installed

I have many tested game mod/ APP MOD at Android cheat for game at PC.

I'm always online 24/7, and I can test mod or cheat up to 15 per day(depends I'm busy or not).

my method for test:
1. Download app mod, game mod, cheat for tested
2. Play or open it
3. Test every feature at mod, game mod, app mod, cheat.
4. If any bug or won't work tell it what error.

ShigureUi

(JrPTT) Junior Tester
MOD Tester
Mar 1, 2022
Shibuya, Tokyo
Xiaomi poco m4 pro
Non root

This is very interesting, what mod are you guys working on?
They testing mod, there's bunch of mod that still not tested, you need to test them to check the feature like working or not, you need to report that
also, you can root your poco m4 if you wanna use all the mod game

Exched

Platinian
Sep 2, 2021
Indonesia
They testing mod, there's bunch of mod that still not tested, you need to test them to check the feature like working or not, you need to report that
also, you can root your poco m4 if you wanna use all the mod game
I've never tried to root, so I don't know how to do it

daz87

(JrPTT) Junior Tester
MOD Tester
Aug 2, 2018
I Accept Requests 🔥🔥🔥
I would be interested to help out the community and test some mod games put them through there Discription outlined in the mod APK . I' do get busy with my family at times my son he gets very bad with his exzma alot and I need to step back from uploading and posting to focus on him
But getting back on point I can surely do 5 or more 5 days a week depending on mod detail like something simple like unlimited money easy tested, but when it comes to mods with multiple mods within can and will be slower to accurately testing it. But I'm up for the challenge:tumbsup:

Cursedking

Platinian
Apr 4, 2019
My room
I have all the time to test mods I love this site so I would definitely love to give back by helping test mods I have a revvl 6 pro I can play anything

iSec4

Platinian
Jan 6, 2024
InYourHeart
My real account actually 1 years old, but because i cant change the name, i choose to make a new one couple day ago.

I have 2 android devices (1 rooted installed mtmanager, termux, etc) and 1 pc (currently learning modding installed idapro, android studio, etc).

But because my new account hasnt reach 3 months yet, its ok i just focus on learning mods while randomly test mods and report it if there is anything goes wrong in the mod.

i watch, bookmark and post a reply here for today, maybe someday will be in one of your team 🫡

thank you.

Khonakh

Rookie
Sep 23, 2021
Shali
Привет. У меня Поко Х3 про.
Я был тестировщиком разных модификаций и читов в Пубг и других игр. Наша группа была в телеграмме. Я знаю что тестирование игр занимает очень много времени и нервы. У меня есть вопрос. Что получат тестировщики? Какая у вас для них награда, вы даёте им доступ к вип модом этого сайта или что то ещё? Есть ли у них привилегии какие-то? Вот зная эту работу я бы согласился если бы мне дали вип доступ. Да, я думаю стать тестировщиком смотря на вашу награду за это. Спасибо!

Tags
jrptt ptt
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Do You Like Horny Bunnies? vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
M4KI OA [Shared] Would you like to run an idol café ? 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 275
M4KI OA [Shared] Would You Like to Run an Idol Cafe? [18+] vFinal (HIDEBMOD) APK Age Restricted Games 314
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Are My Treasure [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
G OA [Shared] Would You Give me a Ride? v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] I invite you! Succubus-san ~I’ll take your semen tonight too♪Close squeezing of a hungry mele~ vFinal MOD AK Age Restricted Games 6
Radon02 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 3
Shinoo OA [Shared] Can I call you mommy? ~Till I become your baby~ APK Age Restricted Games 25
G OA [Shared] Spirit Squeezing Devil’s 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I’ll Really End You~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 44
Shinoo OA [Shared] RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ v1.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17
Impendent Shared [Tested] Hamster Town Ver. 1.1.223 MOD APK | Diamonds/stars increase when you spent | Unlimited coins Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In 2 Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 26
DuongSus OA [Shared] You Let The Next Hero In Ver. Completed APK | Paid game | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 27
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pastello You: Pastel Icon Pack v14.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
B PMT FREE MOD Choices: Stories You Play Ver. 3.3.1 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Hairstyles | Look EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 115
TryRoom Shared [Tested] You Must Build A Boat v1.6.1302 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 27
Qim97 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 33
Qim97 OA [Shared] Dirty Texts - Are You Sure? [18+] v1.0 Complete MOD APK Age Restricted Games 20
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Won't Take Her Away from My Side vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Rescuing You in the Infinite Loop Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 57
G OA [Shared] Lost in You v0.7.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
G OA [Shared] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 32
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v9.0.1 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Another RPG Game You Will Love v8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Qim97 OA [Shared] Time for You [18+] v0.26.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
G OA [Shared] A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 165
G OA [Shared] My Time with You vBook 2 Ch.24 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Brain Out: Can you pass it? Ver. 2.6.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G OA [Shared] Just for You - Kinetic Novel v9.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 13
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.19.1-294 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.3 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] MiUI 14 KWGT - Material You v8.0.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Ultimate Facts - Did You Know? v6.8.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Empower You: Unlimited Audio v1.18.1-284 [Subscribed] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pix You Dark Android Icon Pack v5.1.8 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Dynamic Material You icon pack v2.5.3 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.8 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
G Open Request My Love for You is Evermore ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Nothing Material You Icons v1.2 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 13
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Light/Dark v3.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room 7 v30 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixly Material You - Icon Pack v2.7 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pix Material You Icons v8.0.1.Build [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.4.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD The World Ends With You Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [God Mode | Massive Damage | Unlimited Currency | Paid Apk for Free] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 26
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Saga Material You icons v0.5 [Patched] Tested Android Apps 4
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Android 13 Material You KWGT v1.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 7
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] YOU KWGT I Android 13 Inspired v1.2.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3