READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justforfun123

Platinian
Jan 9, 2021
Axit
Got infected by virus and malwares when downloading from other sites. After long searching and by a stroke of luck, I found platinmods and really loving my stay here : D. VIP membership, here I come.

jarntong

Platinian
Jan 3, 2021
Thailand
I like platinmods because they are convenient, easy to use. Beginners or not yet cheated You can learn by yourself. I love it and enjoy cheating. Thank you.

Suyin

Rookie
Mar 23, 2018
Heaven
Ilike everything about platinmods , i wanted to trying all vip mods game . Keep it on for platinmods i always be with you platinmods :pepe004::pepe011:

Pyronas

Platinian
Apr 10, 2021
Indonesia
I like all of the mod man! At first i don't know site like this exist, before find this i just find mod apk by writing it on Google and sometimes it just not work or else, but since i find this site.. damn i feel so blessed! the mod is very diverse which makes it clear that all the Modder are working hard even for us who not paying for VIP! You guys are so cool and kind man im sure! Congratz for the 2 million member, You guys deserve it! I'm so much want to take this chance to write how i feel and Will take the free VIP (if i got lol) as a side reward. Have a great days all the Modder and staff PlatinMods!

Saru-601

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Apr 19, 2020
India
Platinmods is the best mod site for mobile games and I have been here for a long time.
Keep up the good work guys and I hope to win the VIP subscription.
Cheers to all.

Amorfate

Platinian
Aug 31, 2019
Indonesia
I have been here for a while, its great to be here and be part of this community maybe i just small member here but Someday i hope i can be big like some VIP member who support this site, congrats platin keep fighting....

Darapich

Rookie
Mar 21, 2019
Cambodia
It's been a great run up until now for the(second maybe) vip giveaway. This site provide clean and clear modded apk for every one for free. And you can just pay a little support to get the premium. Thank you to the teams for the hard work.
P.s it's my girlfriend birthday on 17th May and it will be great if I have a chance to win.

Brianjsn

Platinian
Nov 7, 2017
Hello,

Regardless of the giveaway, I thank you for giving us the opportunity to express how we feel about tbis website.
For years Platinmods has always been what brought me out of the darkness of boredome with its beautiful modded games, unlimited apps and unbelievably supportive members. I would wake up everyday to check for new mods that I can enjoy and wait eagerly for updates to games I already play. I love and respect how every modder in here does the best to their extent to bring us new ideas and integrate them in games that we like. Platinmods has always showed me what it is like to have someone care for the users and be there to support them. Whenever I finish a game and would like to explore more of it through mods, Platinmods has welcomed me every time and never disappointed me so thank you for everything and thank you for the giveaway.
Good luck to all of us! Much love!

Status
Not open for further replies.