OA [Shared] A young childhood friend is too good NTR!?i can't be my boyfriend anymore. [18+] vFinal MOD APK

san 1111

I Have To Get Staff
Original poster
Dec 2, 2018
Russia
A young childhood friend is too good NTR.png

Playstore Link: N/A

Game Name: A young childhood friend is too good NTR
Version: Final
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD features*
Ported to Android
its a ported pc games, which might not compatible for some devices..

Credit to: ?

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

If credits are unknown or incorrect and you are the modder you are free to message @G-Bo and the credits will be corrected asap!

What you need to know about Shared-MODs

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

Signed APKs do work on all Android devices (rooted + non-rooted).
Signed APKs are in the most cases the only provided files by the mod publisher as they work for everyone.

1.) Remove the original game/app.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
4.) Enjoy.

Google login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But you have to remove the Facebook App from your device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

Notes:
- If you used our MOD APK before and just want to update, you can install the new MOD APK on top of the old without removing the game/app first.
- In-App purchases are not possible on signed APKs as they require Google services similar to the Google login process.

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OA [Shared] Young Elven Wife v1.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
G OA [Shared] Young Again Season 2 vChapter 5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
G OA [Shared] A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady v1.20 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 128
G OA [Shared] Young Wife Elf’s Netorase RPG – Irena vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17
Radon02 OA [Shared] Young Again Season 2 - Chapter 5 MOD APK (KoGa3's Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 16
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD My Young Boyfriend2 Otome game Ver. 1.1.542 MOD Menu APK | Unlock Premium Choices | Unlock Chapters | No Forced Ads From Developer EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 21
Hondizye OA [Shared] The Young Master [18+] v0.03 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 25
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Merge Cases: Young Sherlock v0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
M4KI OA [Shared] Young Women of Mayohiga [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 65
M4KI OA [Shared] Young-Adult Academy [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 139
B PMT FREE MOD My Young Boyfriend Otome game Ver. 1.1.524 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Free Premium Chapters EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 40
G OA [Shared] Until the Princely Childhood Friend Becomes a Sow v1.02 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
G OA [Shared] Goodbye Maki - Childhood Friend Targeted by Scum v1.03 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 18
Radon02 OA [Shared] Goodbye Maki - Childhood Friend Targeted by Scum [18+] v1.03 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 12
G OA [Shared] PoVeşti: Childhood Drama v3.36 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
Radon02 OA [Shared] My Childhood Friend and the Cuckold Dungeon [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 23
san 1111 OA [Shared] Childhood Friends (+18) v1.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 41
Radon02 OA [Shared] My Unusual Feline Friend [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Marie 2 My Best Friend "Tomorrow" [18+] vFirst Release MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
Radon02 AOS APP [Tested] AI ChatBot AI Friend Generator v3.0.5.3 (VIP) Tested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] AI ChatBot AI Friend Generator v3.0.5.1 (VIP) Tested Android Apps 8
Radon02 OA [Shared] Camp With Mom and My Annoying Friend Who Wants to Rail Her! [18+] v1.022 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 345
B PMT FREE MOD Girls Friend: Date Sim Ver. 1.0.133 MOD Menu APK | Weak Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 41
Yunana24 FREE MOD Girls Love War: AI Dating sims Ver. 1.1.125 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | Enemy Speed | God Mode | One Hit Kill | Sniper Mode GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 94
dinoid FREE MOD My Friend Pedro : Ripe for Revenge 1.12 MOD MENU | Mega mod 6+ features ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 21
G Shared [Tested] Kick The Rainbow Friend v1.1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Breaking the Friend Zone [18+] v0.1.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
G Shared [Tested] Angry Boy Pedro and His Friend v0,5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
san 1111 OA [Shared] Lust Friend (18+) vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 121
B PMT FREE MOD Legends of Heropolis Ver. 2.2.6 MOD APK | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Research Points | Unlimited Friend Points | Unlimited Stamina EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 226
B PMT FREE MOD Quest Town Saga Ver. 1.4.2 MOD APK | Unlimited Coins | Unlimited Research Points | Unlimited Friend Points EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 308
Kaeriu Open Request Replika: My AI Friend ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 129
X Open Request Besties - Make friend & Avatar ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0