Outdated AVENGERS Dragon Nest Mobile UNLIMITED Diamonds,Gold,dragon coin (CAN REFILL ask GM ) SERVER NORTH AMERICA (NA)

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
As long as you want traffic from platinmods to your private server you have to follow our ethic rules and exposing users private data is a no go. If that happens again I am forced to remove your private servers from this forum. That he takes back a payment is not a reason to expose private identities to the world.

Please delete his data instantly from your whatsapp group.

thanks for reporting buddy
Their are using my apk, when users click their "User Center" comes to my site of topup (Obviusly more secure and serious)
A lot of players go to my user top up center from this server and i had to tell the people are not playing our server.... Need to clean well apk before stole it from other server :)

ShadyHashtag

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 14, 2020
Alaska
As long as you want traffic from platinmods to your private server you have to follow our ethic rules and exposing users private data is a no go. If that happens again I am forced to remove your private servers from this forum. That he takes back a payment is not a reason to expose private identities to the world.

My information is still on their WhatsApp. Also, I would look at their behavior as well. According to the terms of use behavior and how they treat people should also be looked at. I took a ton of screenshots and would be willing to show you how they acted and treated me. Because they did get quite abusive, hateful, and threatening.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
thats very interesting. Are you interested in posting your server here? We do not support leeching. Make a post with your server and we will delete the stolen one
I have my server already posted (Warlord Nest), only notify that maybe be usefull for the players who play this server.
Sorry im not trying to leeching.

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
My information is still on their WhatsApp. Also, I would look at their behavior as well. According to the terms of use behavior and how they treat people should also be looked at. I took a ton of screenshots and would be willing to show you how they acted and treated me. Because they did get quite abusive, hateful, and threatening.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
I just can warn him about if it happens again I will delete his post bro I dont have any might about the whatsapp group

ShadyHashtag

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 14, 2020
Alaska
I just can warn him about if it happens again I will delete his post bro I dont have any might about the whatsapp group
They basically are having a laugh about all this in their WhatsApp. Saying they did nothing wrong and I'm stupid and should go back to school. Fairly certain you want to protect your community from being treated like garbage and being laughed at for taking taking something serious and the people that released it just laugh and tell me go back to school because I'm stupid and that I'm paranoid.

Attachments

Dragon Nest Master

Just Crazy
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
USA

oke sir....we already done it

Reactions: G-Bo ッ

Dragon Nest Master

Just Crazy
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
USA
I have my server already posted (Warlord Nest), only notify that maybe be usefull for the players who play this server.
Sorry im not trying to leeching.
sir this is what happen at now....many player try to play our DN but they dont want download data again...so they using old data(your DN data)...thats why this is happened..,i will ask my player to change all data has they using at now,,,,so in next they will be such thing like this happen again...sorry for my player mistake sir

Dragon Nest Master

Just Crazy
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
USA
@Dragon Nest Master I want an answer to all this in the next hours or I will delete the posts. Thats not how to treat costumers.
ok this is what happen sir,,,,first he canceled the payment when he already got all top item,,,,our team has chat him at whataapp private but he not respon(only read)...after next day he suddenly pop up at group chat and complain wanna transfer her char to another server,,,we cant do that sir because other player will coplain if we do transfer player to another server,,beside her payment have problem too....at that time he asking transfer char im asking him why he dont aswers our team massage in private whatsapp about canceled payment,,,so i asking him at group chat about payment because he pop up in there.
and he said he dont take the payment who has he canceled,,so i said we wait maybe we need time for that proses,,i told him he must pay after he got that money from his bank,,,,i try to understand him but he keep complain....now he complain about share his name at public,,,,im only want he explain why he canceled that payment,
thats my explaination sir...
but 1 thing sir,,,this wont be happen if he respon our massage from the first time

ShadyHashtag

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 14, 2020
Alaska
ok this is what happen sir,,,,first he canceled the payment when he already got all top item,,,,our team has chat him at whataapp private but he not respon(only read)...after next day he suddenly pop up at group chat and complain wanna transfer her char to another server,,,we cant do that sir because other player will coplain if we do transfer player to another server,,beside her payment have problem too....at that time he asking transfer char im asking him why he dont aswers our team massage in private whatsapp about canceled payment,,,so i asking him at group chat about payment because he pop up in there.
and he said he dont take the payment who has he canceled,,so i said we wait maybe we need time for that proses,,i told him he must pay after he got that money from his bank,,,,i try to understand him but he keep complain....now he complain about share his name at public,,,,im only want he explain why he canceled that payment,
thats my explaination sir...
but 1 thing sir,,,this wont be happen if he respon our massage from the first time
Unfortunately I never complained. I just asked about transfers. Then you said it would be impossible. Then I explained how to do it. Then you said you would discuss it. And that was that part of the discussion. I'm more than willing to show everything in its entirety in how it all went down. Are you? Because what you're saying does contradict what's in the WhatsApp history.