PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

Hi I'm relatively new to the modding scene, and have a few questions / would like some help.

I was previously using a signed modded APK with Google login. Recent update rendered it unusable (and update for said signed APK seems like it'll take half a month)
I'm considering switching over to this site's unsigned APK.

I'm using LD Player 9 (rooted), and have trouble with LuckyPatcher. No matter what I do, the first 2 options won't patch.
What can / should I do to make this work?

Hi I'm relatively new to the modding scene, and have a few questions / would like some help.

I was previously using a signed modded APK with Google login. Recent update rendered it unusable (and update for said signed APK seems like it'll take half a month)
I'm considering switching over to this site's unsigned APK.

I'm using LD Player 9 (rooted), and have trouble with LuckyPatcher. No matter what I do, the first 2 options won't patch.
What can / should I do to make this work?
Use Magisk Delta with LSposed module, and Core Patch v2 installed for ldplayer9 as lucky patcher wont work for that version

Reactions: IdleConnoisseur
Use Magisk Delta with LSposed module, and Core Patch v2 installed for ldplayer9 as lucky patcher wont work for that version

Is there a step by step guide available?

I've found a few on Youtube, and managed to cobble together the patches, but when it comes time to login to Google, it just had a very rapid fast loading circle, then disappered.

I also can't find Core Patch V2. The official github doesn't seem to go that far back. I managed to find one off Google, but it had trouble installing on LD 9.

During the time of my 2nd try to install Magisk, I was also greeted with this message - A "su" binary not from Magisk has been detected. Please remove any competing root solution and/or reinstall Magisk." And if I "un-root" LD9, Magisk then uninstall itself, and won't reinstall until I turn it back on, and it also grey out the Modules button.

I also don't seem to find a way to activate "Ramdisk" to "Yes", as it seems most guide indicates it needs to be "Yes" for that option.

Sorry for so many questions, I tried so hard to read and find guides, but I'm just so lost with all the different versions.

Is there a step by step guide available?

I've found a few on Youtube, and managed to cobble together the patches, but when it comes time to login to Google, it just had a very rapid fast loading circle, then disappered.

I also can't find Core Patch V2. The official github doesn't seem to go that far back. I managed to find one off Google, but it had trouble installing on LD 9.

During the time of my 2nd try to install Magisk, I was also greeted with this message - A "su" binary not from Magisk has been detected. Please remove any competing root solution and/or reinstall Magisk." And if I "un-root" LD9, Magisk then uninstall itself, and won't reinstall until I turn it back on, and it also grey out the Modules button.

I also don't seem to find a way to activate "Ramdisk" to "Yes", as it seems most guide indicates it needs to be "Yes" for that option.

Sorry for so many questions, I tried so hard to read and find guides, but I'm just so lost with all the different versions.

Sorry I don't know how to edit my own post, but I've made some progress.
So the "su" problem I solved by following another guide, which told me to delete it via File Explorer with root permission, which worked beautifully.
"Ramdisk" still say "No".

All that aside, when I try to install the APK, I get greeted with "-apk file name- installation failed! The file is occupied by other programs. Please close related programs and try again."

Sorry I don't know how to edit my own post, but I've made some progress.
So the "su" problem I solved by following another guide, which told me to delete it via File Explorer with root permission, which worked beautifully.
"Ramdisk" still say "No".

All that aside, when I try to install the APK, I get greeted with "-apk file name- installation failed! The file is occupied by other programs. Please close related programs and try again."
you can use LD PLAYER5 im using that version and its working fine

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic