PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

r u guys able to pypass the high stages that required pen and acc ? or do we have to increase them to pass the stage? it only happen in stages like 3-35 and 3-50 in every chapter the stage 25 and 50 i have to get the required pen and acc to pass it th rest of the rest of the satges aside from 25 and 50 i can pass them all with no need of pen or acc
Don't need to enough the requirement, but have to increase it

Anyone knows if we use auto clear, do we still get the drops from the stages? Or do we have to actually kill the monsters for those drops. Because some of the monsters don't die when we use auto clear..

yeah i'm at stage 59-25 now and have been increasing my pen every stage but i'm starting to hit the paywall i feel like i can't do much anymore
You can get much further i can possibly go rank 1 if i just let it go further i stopped below tje ranl 200 so i wont be on tje rank system lol i invested everything into PEN since its all thats needed to go higher with this mod

You can get much further i can possibly go rank 1 if i just let it go further i stopped below tje ranl 200 so i wont be on tje rank system lol i invested everything into PEN since its all thats needed to go higher with this mod

What features of the mod do you use?

Anyone found a way to avoid the crashing problem? I run the game 24/7 and it always crashes during the night when I'm asleep randomly. Already using LDPlayer4. Love the mod btw (:

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic