This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

Information : You Need To Clean Stage 50 Without The Mod Or You Will Get "Stage Failed" what dose this mean? when u reach stage 50 you need to stop using mod and grind till u go with your power without mod ? then start again till stage 70?

Information : You Need To Clean Stage 50 Without The Mod Or You Will Get "Stage Failed" what dose this mean? when u reach stage 50 you need to stop using mod and grind till u go with your power without mod ? then start again till stage 70?
No, ignore it. The actual catch isn't that, but beyond 14-50 you can't use the mod to brute force clear, you need to fulfill ALL of these conditions:
1. Clear time is above 8s (below 12s is risky)
2. PEN is at the very least 70% of the stage requirement

well... now 70% of pen seems hard, mod dosent help that much anymore, what do u need to upgrade first or focus to get higher pen?

also cant this game be played with titanium backup? i do login with titanium backup on most of my mod games but this one has only unsigned version

lel this mod only helped u to get to close to max stages 70~ to farm from there to boost your in game time farming early game and dungeons to max them, and nothing else, what can u get good at in this idle game? just wait/waste time and money

well... now 70% of pen seems hard, mod dosent help that much anymore, what do u need to upgrade first or focus to get higher pen?
Easy enough for me, just focus on armor summon for gloves, get best pen pets, get pen from lvl up, get pen from gold, get pen from seals, get pen from anywhere possible.

Reactions: Tocma9
Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic