PMT FREE MOD Ensemble Stars Music Ver. 2.5.6787 MOD Menu APK | Always Perfect | Always Great | Always Good | Auto Play

Post number 29 has been selected as best answered.

1672800742475.png

Hi! I still get misses using my LDPlayer Emulator, even if I've already inputted my desired features. I tried everything, but I think this won't work on emulators since the mod works on my Samsung phone. Still, this is an issue worth checking since some of us play on the emulator (because of little to no lag) and would like to see the problems fixed; thank you.

View attachment 482561
Hi! I still get misses using my LDPlayer Emulator, even if I've already inputted my desired features. I tried everything, but I think this won't work on emulators since the mod works on my Samsung phone. Still, this is an issue worth checking since some of us play on the emulator (because of little to no lag) and would like to see the problems fixed; thank you.

It works in BlueStacks at least, but sometimes it seems it doesn't load properly and I need to either turn it off and on (set it to 1, close, then back to 2) or restart the app. Once it works in one live it always does for that session.

It works in BlueStacks at least, but sometimes it seems it doesn't load properly and I need to either turn it off and on (set it to 1, close, then back to 2) or restart the app. Once it works in one live it always does for that session.
yeah, I think there is something wrong with the mod implementation on bluestacks. I hope the author would look into this problem, cuz the 3d MVs are very hard to play on low end phones and playing it on the emulator would be a god send.

Tags Tags
ensemble stars music ensemble stars music mod ensemble stars music platinmods music music sim