PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Does anyone in year 7 experience that when they go on a ministry mission and enter the transportation office, for example, the screen appears black?
I didn't experience it myself, but I have seen a few people post about it. It's a glitch on certain devices which makes certain objects invisible.

While it might not work for some people, the easiest way is to just tap all over the screen during that mission, as the hitboxes for tappable objects are still there and should still count.

If that doesn't work, the only other way is to use your account on another device, or to try an emulator on pc so that you can get past that point. For example I use bluestacks emulator, and that room was visible for me.

AgentXero

Platinian
Sep 3, 2020
US
I'm having trouble syncing with my Facebook profile. I got to login via Facebook like I have dozens of times using this mod and after I select to my profile to log in with it just takes me to a black screen. The game doesn't crash and there's no error msgs for anything...just a black screen that doesn't go anywhere.

Anyone know what's up?

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
I didn't experience it myself, but I have seen a few people post about it. It's a glitch on certain devices which makes certain objects invisible.

While it might not work for some people, the easiest way is to just tap all over the screen during that mission, as the hitboxes for tappable objects are still there and should still count.

If that doesn't work, the only other way is to use your account on another device, or to try an emulator on pc so that you can get past that point. For example I use bluestacks emulator, and that room was visible for me.
I also use the same emulator on PC and that appears.

Zeroshiki

Rookie
Feb 21, 2018
I keep getting this error when I try to login to Facebook on 5.2.2. Anyone know a solution ? Trying to login on the latest version just results in a black screen.

Screenshot_20240426_191236_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I'm having trouble syncing with my Facebook profile. I got to login via Facebook like I have dozens of times using this mod and after I select to my profile to log in with it just takes me to a black screen. The game doesn't crash and there's no error msgs for anything...just a black screen that doesn't go anywhere.

Anyone know what's up?
Are you signed into Facebook via your device's browser? Try opening a new tab in Chrome and opening facebook.com from there.

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I keep getting this error when I try to login to Facebook on 5.2.2. Anyone know a solution ? Trying to login on the latest version just results in a black screen.

View attachment 625575
Unfortunately this is being caused because you have an item equiped on your character that came out after 5.2.2 (and therefore doesn't exist in the game files for the 5.2.2 version).

The only way to fix this would be to access your account on the most recent version and equip only items that came out before 5.2.2 (school robes and one of the basic hairs just to be safe).

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic