PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

simmaster7

Rookie
Sep 14, 2022
Texas
I know a method that skips the timer. I can go into more detail if you like, but assuming you know the basics of game guardian the method is this:

Assuming you use this right after finishing a TLSQ, search value 86200~86400 and Type E: Double (-1.8e+308 - 1.8e+308).

You should have 100~200ish values at this point. This is important, you have to change areas in game and then Fuzzy Search for "Changed" values. There should only be 2 left. If not, its the values in the 86200~86400 range. Change both of these to "10", wait a few seconds and then change area. Any TLSQ queued up should trigger right away, otherwise the next TLSQ should trigger as soon as you reach the point it unlocks.

Again, I'm typing this assume you know how game guardian works. If you don't, I can make a visual guide for it.
Can you please make a video for this.
I know a method that skips the timer. I can go into more detail if you like, but assuming you know the basics of game guardian the method is this:

Assuming you use this right after finishing a TLSQ, search value 86200~86400 and Type E: Double (-1.8e+308 - 1.8e+308).

You should have 100~200ish values at this point. This is important, you have to change areas in game and then Fuzzy Search for "Changed" values. There should only be 2 left. If not, its the values in the 86200~86400 range. Change both of these to "10", wait a few seconds and then change area. Any TLSQ queued up should trigger right away, otherwise the next TLSQ should trigger as soon as you reach the point it unlocks.

Again, I'm typing this assume you know how game guardian works. If you don't, I can make a visual guide for it.

Reactions: BrianPo
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic