PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I have the same issue but unfortunately my save isn't linked to Facebook so uninstalling and reinstalling the game isn't a solution because I'll lose all my progress. Using the 5.2.2 version to login will also lose my save (because of uninstalling). Does anyone know any other way to fix this?
Yes, link it to Facebook before you encounter game-breaking bugs. Preferably as soon as you get through the basic tutorial content in Y1. Hindsight is 20/20. You can certainly try to connect your save to Facebook now, but if it doesn't work, you'll either have to grin and bear it or start a whole new save.

Anamay

Rookie
Nov 16, 2019
Canada
I’ve got problems with the Quidditch season 2. I just finished and it’s supposed to show the next season. I’ve read about it and it says to contact support, but with a mod I guess I can’t do that. Can you fix it please?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic