PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

SamCarterX206

Platinian
Mar 28, 2020
Taiwan
Why we have again the refresh tile problem with this update? You don't fix anything?
Don't toggle on any cheats until the game is full loaded.
I've found that if have the cheats toggled on (especially the currency hack) when the game is still loading, it tends to throw that refresh tile error. But if I leave all cheats toggled off until the game has fully loaded into whatever room i left off in, then it's perfectly fine.

If you cause the game to restart itself (by triggering an error message by, for example, opening the events tab or attempting to buy an event boost with the currency hack active as seen in some posts above), immediately turn off all cheats while the game reloads.

Reactions: icecream52

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Don't toggle on any cheats until the game is full loaded.
I've found that if have the cheats toggled on (especially the currency hack) when the game is still loading, it tends to throw that refresh tile error. But if I leave all cheats toggled off until the game has fully loaded into whatever room i left off in, then it's perfectly fine.

If you cause the game to restart itself (by triggering an error message by, for example, opening the events tab or attempting to buy an event boost with the currency hack active as seen in some posts above), immediately turn off all cheats while the game reloads.
Can you buy the MM key?

Veliona89

Platinian
May 4, 2022
Argentina
I agree with many comments that this mod makes it easier for many of us to be able to enjoy a great game but with a scary monetization, it is an effort that must be thanked with patience and enormous gratitude, not demanding that the person who is working on this hurry up . because what he is doing is something very laudable and it is without asking for anything in return and from here in Buenos Aires I stand up and applaud him with all my heart

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic