Outdated Kingdom Guard Ver. 1.0.228 MODMENU Apk | Weak Waves | One Hit Kill |

DarkWitcher

Platinian
Feb 26, 2022
Россия
У меня не работает, делаю все по инструкции, меня зактдывает на пустой новый аккаунт, включаю мод, пока идёт бой я получаю золото, бой заканчивается, вылетает ошибка, золото исчезает и волна начинается сначала, и что делать?

Gail765-689

Platinian
Jan 19, 2022
Pakistan
During the waves, when we defeat a boss monster. It drops a few gems. Is there a way that can be increased as you did so previously with gold? Or is that also server sided?

Also I just want to throw a few suggestions, forgive me if I don't know what I am talking about here.

1: Unlimited/More Energy for doing battles/rallies.

2: Upgrading Skill Trees with low/no cost.

3: Changing Purchase values of items.

4: Troops can be buffed by alliances bonuses, is there a way to make it so the maximum bonuses are applied even though you have none.

5: Daily rewards/timer to be fiddled with in a way to allow for more/unlimited rewards.

6: Vault. Which allows for passive gold income, can it be changed so we can claim maximum amount over and over again?

7: Rallies can be done with only one player (i.e, yourself) normally you need one more person to participate.

8: Any other features at all.

Even though this mod is great. Right now we can only do so much with it, because of the limitations of "Stage Verification Failed" error.

I have to upgrade my castle every 30-40 Waves now. Heroes, Troops etc they don't matter as much as castle in order to get ride of that pesky error.

Thank you once more for keeping this updated and working hard!

Mia99

Just Crazy
Oct 19, 2019
Underworld
No other way to mod gold since they pass the gold on server sided , its the result of hard abusing of the mod :/
Well i think this mod deserve to be Vip mod to reduce the hard abuse, but i appreciate your hard work for sharing this amazing mod

Mia99

Just Crazy
Oct 19, 2019
Underworld
During the waves, when we defeat a boss monster. It drops a few gems. Is there a way that can be increased as you did so previously with gold? Or is that also server sided?

Also I just want to throw a few suggestions, forgive me if I don't know what I am talking about here.

4: Troops can be buffed by alliances bonuses, is there a way to make it so the maximum bonuses are applied even though you have none.

5: Daily rewards/timer to be fiddled with in a way to allow for more/unlimited rewards.

6: Vault. Which allows for passive gold income, can it be changed so we can claim maximum amount over and over again?

7: Rallies can be done with only one player (i.e, yourself) normally you need one more person to participate.

Even though this mod is great. Right now we can only do so much with it, because of the limitations of "Stage Verification Failed" error.

I have to upgrade my castle every 30-40 Waves now. Heroes, Troops etc they don't matter as much as castle in order to get ride of that pesky error.

I am sorry but, Railing boss cant be done alone it should be done with you alliance members and i don't think that would be modded. I also think that ads rewards can be modded and alliance store items i tried to using GG tool but its only visual.
As for th buffs can be researched and done in alliance you get more speed/ gathering buff by researching in allaince.

And last Honestly i feel like all of these feature is like abusing the game alot. Just few features would be safer than doing all of this. The game patched gold only because people abused it. Unlimited gold helped them upgrading castle fast, summons Heros and upgrading the stars to maximum which is would be very suspicious for new player to gain this much power.

DokoRoxor

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
Somewhere in The Sky

Nothing of this 8 POINts can be done , tried everything already i have also mentionned in the main thread is useless to ask new features cuz nothing more will be add .
Evertyhing in this game is server sided when its required an upgrade , cost , time and delay , merge , Gems , Dragons , etc .
The gold Reward was an anomaly they jsut forgot to add in Server side control , and now , they patch it .
Gems reward when you kill boss stage cannot be touched , i manage to get like 100 Boss spawn in the same stage , the 99 first will drop gold and only the last one will Drop the gems . You have to play with the mod i provide cuz nothing more can be add , again , you have the maximum.

nixyjkr

Platinian
Feb 8, 2022
Java
oh
Guys, don't feel bad. I was in a guild in which multiple players would spend hundreds of dollars within the first 3 days of the game. Even with the mod working it would have been impossible to keep up with them (they had 100 mil power within 72 hours of server start). All you can spend gold on is purple heroes and they are useless. So don't feel bad the mod is dead. It would not have given you an edge for too long even if it worked. Once a game is dependent on a premium currency and premium items that can be purchased only with real cash, there is no way to be competitive unless you hack the premium currency/items.

Last but not least, this was a very good mod, thank you @DokoRoxor for bring it to us!
oh,. so why did him put a spam program in it? so naughty.