Outdated Kingdom Guard Ver. 1.0.228 MODMENU Apk | Weak Waves | One Hit Kill |

DokoRoxor

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
Somewhere in The Sky
@Febytot09 you have the same amount into the game and when your purchase castle so its not visual , if you cant progress its cuz the game have server verification about your progress and your faculty to pass next stage , upgrade everything you can and the error stage will pass . Some user are more than + 3000 stages without problem with my mod you have to use gold to buy Hero with chests to increaase your power.
Definitely not visual

Last edited:
Reactions: strudla

Iamdigital

Rookie
Jan 25, 2022
Uk
@Febytot09 you have the same amount into the game and when your purchase castle so its not visual , if you cant progress its cuz the game have server verification about your progress and your faculty to pass next stage , upgrade everything you can and the error stage will pass . Some user are more than + 3000 stages without problem with my mod you have to use gold to buy Hero with chests to increaase your power.
Definitely not visual
I’ve found to get past error verification failed just upgrade castle once I’m at 17.6k stages with this with castle 100 so it defo works

DokoRoxor

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
Somewhere in The Sky
Pushed V3 version redownload from page
Add Weak Waves >>>> Between 1 and 2 monster per waves , then fast progress , desactivate it if you want farm gold instead .
Enjoy !

Reactions: Cypress1

Hacktester69

Platinian
Jan 22, 2022
Bulgaria
Pushed V3 version redownload from page
Add Weak Waves >>>> Between 1 and 2 monster per waves , then fast progress , desactivate it if you want farm gold instead .
Enjoy !
Can you increase the gold from stages. Like over 100k per monster killed or even more ?
The point is not to go so higher stages but farm those 50M for 2000 cards per day ? Like 20 stages and get 50M gold.

Reactions: strudla