PMT FREE MOD Marvel Contest of Champions Ver. 26.1.0 MOD LIB | Dumb enemy | High damage (shared to enemy) (ROOT ONLY / VMOS APP)

delirious.dann

Platinian
Nov 2, 2018
India
wow kabam is really banning players what mod did you use vip or free
and i got one month ban for only clearing uncollector ( used dumb enemy )
i also got a permanent ban for completing the whole content variant lol rol act 6 all i wasnt shoked about the ban (used dumb enemy)
but yours is weird what exactly did u clear
the dumb enemy lib.
last month's dungeons, the side event quest's epic that was running in feb. auto fought everything upto master.

Walker Adrian

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jan 19, 2020
Canada
dumb enemy they have detectors for that is way to easy to trace and dude dungeons come on man its no go area like aw and aq don't go near those they have private servers for that that's why they keep maintaining it

Reactions: Cdavxyt

CANMOL

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Mar 13, 2018
So Far
that was my next thought, that maybe they can detect emulators after the update but it doesnt make sense. a lot of modders would have been banned if that was the case.
running nox. android 5 (clean mcoc) same imei as android 4 (modded mcoc)
Actually thts the exact reason why ur account got banned. Kabam started banning accounts which r playing through emulators.

If u see kabam forum, u will find lots of posts there regarding bans just bcoz of emulators. Also 4 of my friends got banned bcoz they were using emulators (not even modding, still).

Israr khan

Rookie
Mar 15, 2020
India
How can I install it ?? It has downloaed in zip file. After I extrat it shows some lib.. file of 50mb.. what I have to do after that ??

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
How can I install it ?? It has downloaed in zip file. After I extrat it shows some lib.. file of 50mb.. what I have to do after that ??
Err I already explained that in my thread. Go back to first page and don't skip reading!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 65
MrWRONG Tested Shared Android MODs 3
var1nthon iOS REQUEST SECTION 0
Yeowang EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yeowang VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 514
T iOS REQUEST SECTION 2
VinhThitLon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 29
TheArmKing MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 186
Gopherit06 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
TheArmKing MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 510
F ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 19
Mixadda ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
R ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
Nympex ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
I ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 11

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jancok111