PMT FREE MOD Marvel Contest of Champions Ver. 26.1.0 MOD LIB | Dumb enemy | High damage (shared to enemy) (ROOT ONLY / VMOS APP)

Bob_ross

Rookie
Jan 11, 2020
London
Is it possible to do 6.2.6 because the enemy need to do his lvl 1 and you're supposed to dodge it 5 times to make him not immortal is there anyway to beat him except from using no mods

smashtactics

Platinian
Nov 9, 2018
uk
Is it possible to do 6.2.6 because the enemy need to do his lvl 1 and you're supposed to dodge it 5 times to make him not immortal is there anyway to beat him except from using no mods
not with this version of the MOD,
if you use the vIp Version then you can use higher defence value and so can avoid getting damaged as much when you have to dodge his attacks,

Reactions: Cdavxyt

Cdavxyt

Platinian
Mar 1, 2020
México
small update for those worried about bans.

i stopped modding a month ago. been playing legit because i had a decent roster at level 58.
i lost my UC title after a week long ban because i forgot to read the fine print when i first attempted it with the mod last year.
since then i have been coasting freely.
this was my first ban.
last week out of the blue i get another week long ban, which isnt standard protocol but seeing as how the new update has updated security, i figured they had narrowed down suspects. i am still uncertain if they had doubled checked my account after all this time or i had been reported by another modder (that i had questioned who had the cavalier title without UC) but after the week long ban i got my account back for 3-4 days. everything normal.
2 days ago, while my game was idling it immediately logs out and shows me a permanent ban.

just wanted to inquire if anyone else has experienced anything like this for any reason.
Sorry to hear that, R.I.P. your account.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 62
MrWRONG Tested Shared Android MODs 3
var1nthon iOS REQUEST SECTION 0
Yeowang EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yeowang VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 514
T iOS REQUEST SECTION 2
VinhThitLon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 29
TheArmKing MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 186
Gopherit06 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
TheArmKing MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 510
F ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 19
Mixadda ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
R ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
Nympex ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
I ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 11

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArmanyAdel1