Why are you cheating/hacking?

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]

Credo Piro

Oct 16, 2019
Warrnambool
Played any games with hack or not... but never found any excitement in them...
But there is something, it keep me questioning... I found that obtaining the hack itself are the pleasure,
Must be within my gene kick in those kleptomaniac instict..

Diefool

Nov 7, 2019
Ohio, USA
1 - Because it's funny

2 - For the learning experience.... I don't download modded APKs or cheats for any platform, I reverse engineer it myself.

Eplison4

Special-Member
VIP
Jun 14, 2017
Somewhere Between
www.zone-h.org
It is because most of the game are
1: pay to win
2: Imbalanced game which is more to the casher player
3: Lack of feedback or update from game devs
4: Testing security of the game
5: For fun and to revenge the top 10 ppl.which is sOooo obviously always win
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Kaina_15

(PTT) Testing Team
Staff member
MOD Tester
VIP
Mar 27, 2019
Brazil
I play Toram and it's a really hard game to farm bosses without a good party
That's why I cheat

ProctokTD

Rooted Member
Jul 18, 2018
Tasmania
My only reason ? Nah i just like using cheats on mobile games cuz its all p2w just for Being a mobile game,theres no a way they can put much content on it,so create generic shit and steal ppls money, but in PC never used cheats,always buying things with real money,and if i see a cheat i go right away to record a video,screenshot then send to the devs

BirthdayBv

Sep 1, 2018
Mexico
Los juegos para celular son aburridos en su gran mayoría, jugarlos con mods me permite pasar un mejor rato aunque al final soy baneado en casi todos lol

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huyga10x05